8

- BILLIE O'CONNELL. -

•Me and your Mama•

I Opened the restroom door carefully trying to see if India was in there, "do you have clothes on?" I asked "I mean I just got my shirt off" she said.

I came in the restroom and my Eyes flew to her shirtless body, her flat stomach and her curvy hips which you could see through her thigh shorts she wore.

Her Diamond Belly piercing that shines in the light, and that tattoo that ran up her thigh and her arms.

"Billie stop looking at me like that" she said grabbing her shirt "how am I looking at you?" I asked "like that" she said.

"you so fine India, my god" I mumbled to myself but loud enough for her to hear "but hurry up" I said.

Believe or not I was bringing India to a strip club, she told me she never been to one so why not being her.

-                              INDIA BROOKS.                        -

I ain't never been to no strip club before it was halfway dark in there but The lights were like a slight purple, there was half naked girls there Dancing on the stage.

Me and Billie sat down, passing a blunt back and forwards I had bitches twerking on me from left and right.

One of the dancers were real real close on me, she started to grind on me I looked at Billie shaking her head "yo, you enjoying this a little to much" she said.

"Billie, I had like 10 bitches twerking on me tonight" I said, still rubbing on the one in front of me.

I was even twerking on some of them myself, I was all up on Billie enjoying myself.

I pulled out my phone recording one of the girls that was on me, I held her hand as she threw it back on me.

I was honestly surprised Billie wasn't getting pissed, it was probably because She had some girls on her as well.

But this one girl stayed on her, "why is she all up on you like that?" I asked "who?" Billie asked her ass was in the clouds.

"I don't know her name, just she non stop twerking on you" I said "well, if she come over here again I'll tell her to move" Billie said.
-
As we were driving Back home from the strip club I decided it break the silence and ask Billie a question.

"Billie, what's your favorite tattoo I have?" I asked and she looked like she was thinking about it for a moment.

She looked at me with a smirk, "the one on your ass" she said "and the one on yo back" she said, I kinda figured it would be those.

"Why?" I asked "I don't know it make back-shots sexier, especially that Arch you could see the tattoo real good when you arch" she said.

Billie was high, so who knew of what she was saying was true.

I Pushed my hair behind my ear, looking in the mirror applying my new gloss.

I seen Billie looking at me as I rubbed my lips together, "what" I asked "nothing" she said.

I was still waiting on this girl to ask me out, but I totally forgot she had a whole girlfriend.

I mean we did fuck, if her girlfriend finds out oh well.

"Billie what am I to you?" I asked "wym?" She said "like a friend orrr" I said.

"Nah you more than just a friend baby" she said "well your girlfriend, when are you gonna break up with her" I asked.

"Soon"

"No, because what type of friends you know Fuck each other I'm not finna keep giving out Pussy when you got a whole girlfriend" I said.

"You need to leave her Billie, and if you wanna stay with her I'll fuck someone else" I said and her whole mood changed.

"Don't fucking play with me India, Girlfriend or not you still mines at the end of the day and If you want me to be yours you ain't finna go get fucked up by no one else" she said.

"I don't even know why you would say that dumbass shit knowing I don't play like that" she said gripping the steering wheel.
-