31

{A week later}

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                         -
•body•

I watched as Billie and this girl flirted right in my face, the girl lucky I didn't have my gun I would of been shot her.

Me and Billie have been arguing for over a week now and it would usually lead to the silent treatment or some rough sex.

She knew just how to get under my skin.

"I'm tired of this bullshit" I mumbled "what?" Billie said "you heard me tell this bitch to leave" I said "bitch?" She said.

"Don't play with me I'll shove this fucking glass so far down your throat" I told her holding up a glass she looked at me before walking off.

"You didn't have to do that" billie said "yes I did next thing I know she gon be sucking your dick" I said "hushh" she said covering my mouth.

I moved her hand from off my mouth and started to cuss her out "India I swear on my life if you don't shut the tf up" she said.

"You all fucking talk billie" I said folding my arms "oh for real?" She said looking at me "don't make me put your ass in check again" she said.

"Whatever" I said "I will fuck your shit up India you finna piss me off" she said grabbing my jaw roughly so I'm looking at her.

I looked at her through my lashes "see now you playing" she said letting my jaw go.

"If you keep looking at me like that I'll really fuck you up" she said "you just mad cause you got a wack ass pull out game" I told her.

She shook her head letting out a low chuckle, "you wanna make that smart mouth useful?" She asked "what you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean" she said standing up holding her crotch.
-
"I hope your ass don't get in a wreck" I said "you acting like this the first time you gave me head in my car" she said.

"I don't got all fucking day" she said looking over at me, I unbuckled my seatbelt leaning over to her side with my ass complete in the air.

"Keep talking to me like that Billie and I'll leave your ass horny" I told her "well damn alright" she said.

I untied her sweatpants pulling them down along with her boxers, I looked up and we was still at the red light so I wasted no time before taking her in my mouth.

She had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my head pushing me down further.

I used my hand to stroke her a bit as she kept pausing my head down nearly making me gag, "just like that baby" she moaned out throwing her head back.

Then the light turned green finally.

Billie somehow managed to drive perfectly fine, I pulled back looking up at her through my lashes trying to catch my breath.

I ran my tongue up agonist her tip before taking her in my mouth again "fuck" she moaned out pulling over.

"All them other bitches that be sucking yo dick can never top me they can never compare to me" I said as I stroked her.

"Right?" I asked "mhm" she said I grabbed her jaw so she's looking a me "nah fucking say it" I demanded and she raised a eyebrow.

"Nobody can compare to you baby" she said "I know" I told her before taking her back in my mouth.

took over her dick was nearly shoved half way down my throat.

I had tears running down my face, there was spit everywhere, her hand was tangled in my hair she bucked her hips up making me gag a bit.

"my dick to big for you mama?" I heard her ask teasingly, my hands were on her thighs as I was deep throating her.

Billie had her Phone in her hand she started to take videos and pictures of me with her dick in my mouth, and I loved it.

She finally let my head go and I sat up Trying to catch my breath my chest rised up and down and tears fell down my cheek.

"Fuck you" I told her still panting and she let out a laugh.

She took more pictures of me I slapped the tip on my tongue as she released over my face some falling down on my breast.

I got back on my side and she showed me the pictures and videos "like em?" She asked I shook my head yes "finna have this shit as my lock screen" she said

"Billie no, people gon see that shit" I said cleaning myself "I'm just playing" she said.

-

"About time where have y'all been?" Ameria asked pulling me into a hug "she was to busy being a- " I slapped billies chest making her be quiet.

"Anyways I don't even wanna no more" she said moving out the way so we could come in the house.

As soon as ameria headed upstairs Billies hand moved up to grab my throat making me gasp in shock.

"Your attitude has been real fucking nasty lately, do I need to fuck some sense into you" she whispered

"Or I should fuck your ass right here in front of ameria for ignoring me for the past two days" she whispered in my ear.

Instant waterfall.

"I should show ameria the slut you really are" she said and I shook my head trying to get those images out my head.

"You know you would like that" she said before pulling me onto her lap.

As fun as that sounded I wouldn't want to traumatize my best friend like that
-

{I had to spice this book up a little bit}