29

-                             BILLIE O'CONNELL.                -
                                       •foolish•

"We'll anyways Let's get to know each-other" she said scooting closer to me "I already know your name, I'm Mae." She said.

"I really didn't ask but That's good to know." I said "anyways Billie let's just cut the chase, now that your "wife" is gone let's have fun" she said walking around me.

"Come on I can treat you better than what's her name? India" she said "nah nobody can come pare to India" I told her.

She leaned towards me We were now face to face "she doesn't have to know.." she said.

"let me make you feel good billie.." she said getting down on her knees.
-                                INDIA BROOKS.                         -

Even though that girl was weird and real friendly to Billie I trusted Billie she told me she would tell me if she try anything.

she should of came back a hour ago Maybe she went somewhere to run some errands I've been texting her and calling she hasn't responded.

As soon as I was about to lay down I heard the door open and of course it was Billie she came in with her hair a mess.

She was out of breath "Billie why tf you look guilty?" I asked stepping closer to her she avoided eye contact with me.

I grabbed her jaw making me look at her "what's up with you?" I asked "nothing just chill" she said taking my hand off of her.

"Give me your phone" I said "what? No" she said "are you hiding something?" I asked "no?" She said "then give me your phone."

She took a deep breath flipping her hair to the side handing me her phone I sat down scrolling through her messages.

"Wow Billie" I said tossing her phone on the couch "I should of listened to my fucking gut" I whispered to myself.

Before picking up a vase "don't throw that" Billie said I looked at the vase before looking back at her throwing it straight towards her.

But she dodged it "imma kill that bitch" I said "calm down" Billie said walking closer to me but I backed up throwing a glass this time.

"Fuck you billie, I can't even look at you right now" I said throwing another glass followed by another.

Tears poured out my eyes "how would you feel if I went and gave my pussy out, how would you feel if I went to go suck someone else dick" I asked.

"You wouldn't like that would you?" I asked, I ran my fingers though my hair taking a deep breath "you think I'm stupid b?" I asked walking towards her.

"No, you not stupid baby" she said trying to reach out and grab me "you fucke-

"You fucked her, did you not?" I asked "no I didn't fuck her, I mean she might of gave me head that's it nothing else.

I grabbed my gun from of the counter "you gon shoot me?" She asked "I won't even fucking hesitate" I said we were face to face.

"You giving out what's supposed to be mine" I said with the gun still in my hand, as I looked up at Billie

"aw, you mad baby? She asked grabbing me wrist "get. Off of me" I demanded "yo crazy ass" she said taking the gun from out my hand.

"now can you talk me like you got some sense." She asked looking down at me "fuck you" I told her.

"Fuck me?" She said before turning me around so my back is against her front grabbing my hair yanking my head back making me let out a whine.

Knowing Billie she was gon try to apologize with sex.

Her other hand rested on my stomach before going to the waistband of my tights, "Billie get.off.of.me" I told her.

"stop acting like that and let me make it up to you" she said as I felt her hands move to my underwear.

"No, I hate you" I said she turned me around so I'm facing her pulling me to her by my neck connecting our lips.

"You know nobody can compare to you baby" she said with a grip still on my neck, as the kiss got heated she started to play with my clit making me grab onto her arm.

I Moaned into the kiss as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of me, she pulled back looking at me.

"Now you gon let me slut you out?" She asked grabbing my chin making me look up at her.

As bad as I wanted her rn I was supposed to be mad at her.

And I nodded my head she removed her hand from my tights "open" she demanded I held the eye contact opening my mouth "now taste yourself" she said as I sucked on her fingers.
-
She pushed me back on the bed "sex as a apology ain't cutting it" I told her as she hovered over me "mhm, we'll see about that" she said.

Now my heart can't take no more I keep running back to you 🤷🏾‍♀️