10

-                              INDIA BROOKS      -

                        •put that on everything•

I was currently in the kitchen cleaning Billie was supposed to be helping but her lazy ass to busy smoking.

I wiped down the counters, and looked over at Billie In the smoke filled room I shook my head as I continued to clean up.

Billie got up putting the blunt out before coming behind me, "move Billie" I said "whats your problem now?" She asked.

"Your supposed to be helping" I said "mb, I forgot you don't gotta have a attitude about it though" she said grabbing my waist pulling me closer to her.

"Want me to make it up to you?" She asked kissing up my neck as tempting as it was I'm supposed to be mad at her.

"No, I have things to do" I told her "man, do you wanna at least wanna get out the house?" She asked.

"When I get done" I said "Alr" she said smacking my ass before walking off.

After I finished wiping the counters I went to get dressed I just dressed up casual:

I didn't know where we was going since Billie didn't say.

"Where are we going?" I asked Billie "out, and since you out with me imma call you my girlfriend" she said.

"Got it?" She asked looking at me "but we no-"

"Or I can call you my side piece" she said and I looked at her With a mug "your choice ma" she said.

"Alr girlfriend it is, cause I sure ain't no fucking side piece" I said.
-
Billie dropped me off back at my house, after we hung out with some of billies friend she took me back home.

I was laying down minding my business until I heard someone banging on my door, I grabbed my gun and started preparing myself.

I peeked around the corner turning the light on, I put my gun up getting ready to shoot whoever came in this door.

And I meet billies face, "damn it billie! I near done shot your ass" I said, "didn't mean to scary you ma" she said taking the gun out my hand pulling me into a kiss.

I pulled back looking at her and she ran her eyes over my body "why you banging on my door Billie?" I asked "you dramatic" Billie said

"Stop looking at me like that" I said "like what?" She asked "remember to turn the safety back on mamas" she said grabbing the gun turning after back on.

"You just lucky I ain't shoot your ass b" I said and she chucked "Billie you just dropped me off, why you here?" I asked.

"Just missed you that's all" she said "I mean, I missed you to" I said, she lifted me up putting me on the counter.

She ran her hands up my thighs as she kissed me roughly, she pulled back looking at me I made sure to hold the eye contact.

"Ok I have to get going, it's late" she said looking at her phone "Alr, just don't bang on my door again" I said "I gotchu" she said.

I hopped down from the counter, opening the door for Billie hopefully the next person Who knock on my door it's not zae.
-

{This was just something to post, the craziness  and maybe smut will start after this chapter}