14

-                               INDIA BROOKS.                        -

                       •Makin' good love•

Me and Billie we're currently arguing because I seen her flirting with some girl right in front of my face "I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, my next move is slapping the shit out of you" she said.

And that shut me up real quick "say some dumb shit if you want to" she said stepping closer to me "fuck you billie for real, it's like you playing with my feelings" I said.

"I keep chasing you and you do nothing but fuck then leave, it's a repe-" I got cut off by Billie pulling me into a sloppy kiss.

That's one way to shut me up.

I quickly returned the kiss, her hands started to explore my whole body, "totally forgot ameria said she was going to be sleeping over."

"Wait billie, we can't amerias going to be sleeping over today" I said, "and?" She said lifting me up right into her arms.
-
Billie Spread my legs putting herself between them as she kissed and sucked up and down my neck, Billie was moving to slow for me so I took things in my own hands.

I pushed her back Making her look confused "your moving to slow for me" I told her as I straddled her lap "you trying to rush me?" She asked.

"Yes, like damn just fuck me already b" I said I grabbed her jaw pulling her into a kiss as her hands palmed my ass.

She gripped my hips Making me grind on her, I moan into the kiss and I feel her smirk against my lips "is this what you wanted India?" She said tugging on my shirt.

I nod my head as she pulls off my shirt, she laid me back down taking off my panties "barely touched you and your already this wet for me" she said.

As I felt Billie Warm tongue against me I closed me legs, she looked up at me before opening my legs wider.

I arch my back as I feel Billie circle my clit with her thumb, I moan out lightly still remembering that amerias downstairs sleep.

She pushes her middle followed by her ring finger into me Making me gasp since she didn't give no warning.

I tugged on her hair trying to get her off of me as she sucked on my clit, me and Billie haven't done this in a while.

I should of let her take things slow.

"Bill-" I got choked up on My moans trying to get her off of me, billie continued sucking as she still her pumped her fingers in and out of me.

"no more" I whined out pushing her back, "you was rushing me and you can't even handle my tongue that's crazy India." She said grabbing me by ankles pulling me towards her.

"Wait, can you go slow?" I asked "I gothcu, relax" she said as her gaze was on my body admiring my Curves, her eyes were in lust.

She slid into me at a slow paste Making me cry out, "this okay?" She asked before holding my hand "mhm" I told her.

She watched as she slid into me Faster Making me shut my eyes, by the time I got comfortable she kept her pastel brutal as she gripped my waist.

"oh my god" I moaned out as I arched my back "shh" she said grabbing my neck Thrusting into me at a fast paste.

My hands found my way on her back As she gripped the head board above me, I looked at her Muscles as she gripped the headboard which made me even wetter.