What Could've Been Mine

note: THIS PROMPT AND STORY ARE NOT MINE! THIS WAS INSPIRED BY LADYANPUT FROM TUMBLR. IF THIS STORY IS SIMILIAR TO THEIR'S, THIS IS THE REASON. I HAVE JUST WRITTEN THIS IN MY OWN VERSION AND HOW I WOULD'VE IMAGINED IT TO GO DOWN. IF YOU WISH TO READ THE ORIGINAL FOLLOW THE LINK!! 

https://www.tumblr.com/ladyanput/189301755086/alya-salt-alya-married-nino-at-19-after-high?source=share 

Salt 16 ~

Alya Salt

Ninoette

Nino stared at the couple, sitting together at the fountain, feeding each other some of Andre's icecreams. He lightly chuckled as he remembered those times he and Alya would come here, right after their dates. Those were just memories he was now trying to suppress. He was 20 now. Finished lycée 2 years ago and was now studying film with music on the side. Nino was a popular DJ as well, so he did that as a part-time job to support them both. Both he and his daughter, Autumn. 

Alya had gotten pregnant when they were 19, and so they decided to tie the knot and both were married. However, after Alya gave birth, the first person to visit them happened to be Lila. 

Flashback

"Omg! Alya! How are you feeling?", Lila had asked, as Alya sat on their couch coddling Autumn, who was only a few weeks old now.

"Alright. It was very stressful and tiring", Alya weakly smiled.

"I still can't believe you gave birth at such a young age. My friend, Melissa, she was supposed to star in the Avengers movie as Scarlet Witch, but she also became a mother at 20, and they passed her over since she couldn't fully commit to the role", Lila started

Alya stared at her in shock. Could she still become a famous journalist?

"Melissa to this day still regrets having her son. She wished she had aborted him when she had the chance", Lila sighed.

"You don't think having Autumn was a mistake do you?", Alya asked, concerned for her future.

"No, of course not. I think she is beautiful. But not many people would hire someone who has a child. Now that I think about it, you probably won't be able to run into akuma battles, since you have to look after-",

"ENOUGH!"

Both Alya and Lila turn their heads to see a very angry Nino, seething, exiting from the kitchen into the living room. 

"Alya! Are you going to believe Lila!? This is our daughter! Our little miracle! How you can you regret something like this??", Nino yelled. 

This woke up their daughter, causing her to cry. Alya, still unsure whether to listen to her husband or best friend, ignored the cries of her baby. Nino grabbed Autumn and started to calm her down. 

"Nino I-", Alya started, only to be interuppted. 

"Lila! We all know that every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie. I don't know why Alya insists on still listening to you, but you are no longer welcome here. Ever! Now get out of our house and stay away from our family", Nino thundered, as he shooed Lila away. 

She looked over at Alya and said, "If Nino really loved you, he would support your dream, not just your daughter, after all, he can still chase his dream".

With that, she left. That was the last Nino ever saw of her, but it was obvious Alya was still keeping in contact with her. Everything went downhill from there. Alya started to neglect her daughter and whenever Nino brought it up, it would result in a fight. This started to become regular, to the point that Alya would go days not speaking to him, or staying over at Lila's house.