Why Should I Apologise When You Never Did?

Salt 19 ~

Class Salt 

The girls were pissed. They were having a picnic without Marinette, since she refused to hang out with Lila. They had no idea why the bluenette refused to get along with the italian girl. Just because they liked the same boy!? 

"It's a shame that Marinette couldn't join us", Rose sighed.

"Well I asked her, and once I mentioned Lila was coming, she said she wouldn't come", Alya scoffed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm always causing a fight between you guys", Lila cried.

"Its not your fault Lila", Mylene comforted her.

"She just can't get over the fact that you like Adrien, and actually get to sit next to him in class", Alya explained. 

"But she's friends with Kagami", Juleka pointed.

The girls pondered on that thought. It was quite true that the bluenette had befriended the Japanese girl, and they were seen constantly going to the art room together. 

"She thinks I'm lying, I don't know why", Lila sobbed, bringing the attention back to her.

"Maybe she doesn't like the fact that there's someone else who has all these achievements", Alix shrugged, not knowing that this statement would cause the downfall of their friendship with Marinette. 

"What do you mean Alix?", Mylene asked.

"Well you know how she won the derby hat contest, both Adrian's dad and Chloe's mum want her as an apprentice, she designed for Jagged stone and almost got the lead role in Clara Nightingale's video", Alix listed.

"You don't think that she hates poor Lila just cause her achievements overshadow hers", Rose gasped. 

"Im sure that's not the case...", Lila trailed off. On the inside she was fuming! She didn't know Marinette had all those connections. Now she'd have to work harder to destroy that......that brat. But it seems she didn't need to..

"It makes sense", Alya scoffed, disgusted by the fact that her once best friend would stoop so low to act this way "She probably thinks that now someone who is better than her has come along, no one will give her any attention"

"Well it'd make sense as to why she threaten...", Lila gasped putting her hand over her mouth to make it seem like she said something she wasn't supposed to.

"SHE THREATENED YOU!?", Alix yelled, disbelief her friend would go that far.

"How could Marinette do that?", Rose exclaimed.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it", Lila sniffled, trying to gain more pity.

"Why didn't you tell us before?", Mylene asked, soothing the poor girl.

"I-I, didn't want to cause any more problems between you guys. It's like I'm tearing your friendship apart", Lila sobbed.

"Its not your fault Lila. You know what, I'm not gonna talk to her at all this weekend. No calls, no texts. On Monday, lets see what she does", Alya planned. 

Lila smirked, while the other girls agreed on giving the bluenette the silent treatment. 

"I thought you would've understood by now!", Alya yelled.

"What do you mean Alya?", Marinette sobbed. 

"You can't keep on bullying Lila! She told us how you threatened her. You said that none of us would be her friends and you'll make sure she never gets anywhere near Adrian", Alya continued to accuse her supposed best friend.