Chapter 4

Lucelents pov:

          I woke up the the angel COOKING. She handed me a cup of coffee, but i was to mad at her to drink it, eventually she got the hint and left me in peace to drink my coffee. We got into some stupid fight, she thinks i need her, i don't. I don't need anybody but myself. At the end she called me 'sir' definitely not weird..

Today was an awful day. Seriously does the angel not take no for an answer!? She followed me around telling me how nice it is outside and how she loves the world. Like shut up i'd rather die than be friends with you.

During the night, i woke up. The angel wasn't creepily watching me sleep, thank god. I decided to take a walk. They help me calm down. As much as i hate to agree with Metanoia, I love nature. It smells so nice outside especially after a rain. The sound of crickets are relaxing. I haven't had a night walk recently, since the bullying has gotten worse.

Apparently i thought to soon because before i knew it i heard two familiar voices walking towards me. I decided i would do something about it for once. "Can I have this night alone for once? Its relaxing outside." I say knowing it wont do anything.

"Aw, you dont wanna get punched? How sad." He said before right hooking me in the jaw, the other guy punched my stomach. They continue in rounds like that until they were out of breath then they left me. I tried to stand but collapsed,

"Shit." I muttered to myself, they definitely bruised a rib. I felt tired, it was still relaxing outside. So i closed my eyes for a bit. I felt someone pick me up so i open my eyes, sure enough it was that stupid angel, except she had puffy eyes like she had been crying. Had she been crying over me? Surely not. She hates me and i hate her.

She flew me all the way home, she set me on my bed and treated my wounds, which weren't bad, though it hurt when she touched my rib. Why does she still care about me even tho i make her cry all the time, I can't help but feel bad for her. WAIT what am i thinking. UGH i slapped my face.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear

"Shut up brat, im fine." I snapped, i felt bad for some reason. She winced then backed away. Why does she keep doing that? I fell asleep again after that, i was still tired. I woke up to find the angel was still here watching TV liked she owned the place. "Oh, good morning." She mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, im going out."

"Yup, lets go." She exclaimed. Even though she knows she will have no chance of coming along with me

"No, you aren't coming with me. I'm fine alone."

"You are not because last time i wasn't there, you got beaten to a pulp."

"Fine." I said because i didn't want her to touch me if i got hurt again. She tagged along, i didn't speak to her, instead i ignored her completely.

"Ooh, this is pretty!" She awed, "Can we go over here?", "i want that!" It was really annoying. I pulled out my headphones to block out her annoying voice. As soon as she realized i did, she shut up. Sign of the Times by Harry Styles came on and i sang along. I swear i heard her say, "I love your voice." I blushed a bit. Even though she probably didnt even say that.

When we were done with our walk we watched Stranger Things and fell asleep, NOT TOGETHER!!!

In the morning she was on the couch fast asleep. How is she not uncomfortable in her dress. I looked at her and noticed her dress had risen up so half her thigh was exposed. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered her up, "mmh n-no.." I hear her say under her breath. I wonder what she was talking about. I made breakfast, i suck at cooking so i just made pancakes. "Good morning." I hear.

"Uh, hi." I say back, "so uh, what was that about this morning."

"What do you mean?" Oh.. she wasn't awake, i forgot.

"Nothing, nevermind."

"Now you have to tell me!" She cooed.

"Fine." I gave in easily because i actually want to know.