Chapter 12

Lucelents pov:

          Metanoia followed me all day through the school, I wish I could know what she thought about my school.. and me.. it was Reading period for me, not my favorite, I'm more of a math person. But it was during Reading when she told me, "I'm going the check out their books. Find me in the library after your period." It was lunch for me after this period, thankfully. But I scribbled on my paper, 'do you even know where the library is', she responded "I will find it, bye bye!" She then flew away.

          I wanted to follow her but I waited until the last 15 minutes of my class was over before heading to the library, i got in the library when I heard Metanoia's voice, "I hate the thought of her, she's so annoying, her voice is annoying." And that's all I needed to hear before running out of the library to the girls bathroom.

          I cried again. I wouldn't have cried if Metanoia didn't make me put my guard down, I cried pathetically there. Tears of sorrow. I hate myself for believing she liked me back and wouldn't leave me. I knew her plan was to break me again. The plan of suicide angels isn't to help suicidal people it's to help them then make them commit suicide, I'm so stupid, I should have know that.

          I sat there for a few minutes wiping my tears, trying to make it look like I wasn't crying. I'm so glad nobody came in. They would have laughed at me. I looked okay enough to leave the bathroom and get my lunch. I sat at a table in the back where no one sat at, making sure no one would pick on me. Besides her.. "Hi, again." She stood infront of me. I ignored her, and tried to ignore her presence. But it's hard to when she won't leave me alone and tries to get me to look at her.

"Hey!" She says again. I put in my earbuds, I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want her to hurt me again. "Oh." I hear before drowning her out, i turned around so I couldn't face her, i didnt get to enjoy my lunch. *Ding Ding Ding* the bell rang, i was still hungry because the angel didn't let me eat, i didnt want to anyway..

          I ignored her for the rest of the school day.

"Please talk to me!"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"What did i do.."

"Hear me out."

"I know you can hear me."

"..."

No more annoying sounds after that. I knew I had to put my walls up again.

~~

          Even after hearing her say those things about me. I felt guilty for not hearing the rest. It was dark outside, I was in bed. I was staring at the sand dollar she had gave me. I loved her. I knew I didn't want to accept it but I did. I should go back and let her explain herself.

~~
"Talk to me, hear me out." She's being persistent and annoying, "please.." she sounded sad, I didn't care though, i lied to myself.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I know what you think about me." I knew that she would get the memo.

"Wait.. you were in the library." She turned pink for some reason. But I continued.

"Yes, you think I'm annoying!" I yell- she seemed happy, she was smiling. Strange,

"You dont un-"

"YES I D-" All in one quick motion, Metanoia drew me near her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and she leaned forward pressing our lips together in a kiss. Why? I wanted to hate it but I caved in and accepted it.

"You didn't hear it all." She broke the kiss, which took away all the words from my throat. "I love you, I love your hair, i love your personality, i love the fact that a part of you feels guilty about being mean to me, yes it's so obvious." i blushed. I thought I was being sneaky about that, "I love your personality, and your voice is so annoying yet so beautiful at the same time, everything I hate about you i love." She continued, I could feel I was blushing but I was sad I was mad at her and didn't hear her out sooner, "I don't know much about love but-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss. This. Feels right.