Chapter 9

Metanoia pov:

"You see us suicide angels. We didn't just die. We committed suicide. And thats why we help suicidal people." I finished my story. It felt so nice to tell someone my story, like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest.

"Geez, you had it hard." She looked like she was about to cry. "I.. feel bad.. for being mean to you, no wonder why you look so tired and look like you were crying."

"Dont beat yourself up about it. I need some air." I left the room. I honestly didn't want her to feel bad about this.

~~

"I told her." I approached my boss.

"I'm proud of you. I bet it felt good to get that heavy weight off your chest." Mr O said, "You know, this is the first client you have gotten that you made a strong bond with." He pulled me into a hug. I felt less pressure now.

I returned back to Luce's house after saying goodbye and thank you to my boss. I find Luce in the same position i left her in. She looked sad, confused, and lost. I havent seen her sad. Only angry or happy. "Hi." I disrupted her from her thoughts.

"Oh, hi." She continued to stare at the floor. Eventually she looked up at me. She got up and stood infront of me. Lucelent did something i couldn't believe. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. I blushed. "I'm sorry." She hugged me tighter. I cried. Not only because i realized she wasn't yelling at me, but hugging me. And because i felt happy.

I hugged her back, "No need to be sorry." I sympathized. I yawned. I was really tired from today. "I'm tired." I let go of her and laid down on the couch.

"Goodnight." She said before leaving the room. I just stared at the ceiling thinking of the memories of the past before it all went wrong. I thought about my feeling for Luce, she was being nice to me. Probably because she feels bad for me and thinks she has to be nice to me. But also. Should i have committed suicide all those years ago.. I know my life was rough but Luce makes me want to live again. Tho I probably wouldn't see her if I was alive. So i guess it was worth it.

          But Lucelent, we are just friends, right? I haven't like anyone before, is this how it feels? Everyone pushed me away and never gave me a chance, but even though she hated me, she gave me a chance.

Love,
Love can be an awful thing.
Love can be filled with hate and abuse.
Love can hurt you to the point of no recovery,
Love is a sin that is based of wants and never needs.
Love is where people only care about eachothers body and sex.
But,
Love can also be beautiful.
Love can be passionate.
Love is loving eachother for their personality
Love can be the best feeling in the world if you are kind
People turn it crooked.
But if you find the right person, no mater how many loves you experience.
You will always want to find good people.

          I dont think she likes me back, i mean she yelled at me before. It wouldn't hurt to bond with her. Well I'm tired. Time for bed.