Chapter 2

Lucelent pov:

          Im Lucelent, yep just your average teen. I have been bullied all my life, 17 years. It sucks but today im going to put a stop to it. It was summer break, the last day of school when... as I'm walking home i hear footsteps behind me, I dont turn around because the same thing happens every time no matter what I do. "Miss me?" I hear before getting kicked to the ground. I take leftover lunch, punches, and kicks to my body. It hurt but im used to it.

     Some weird angel or paranormal entity stepped in between me and the bullies and blocks everything. I stay still to hurt and shocked to move. The bullies soon left after they noticed none of their beatings came through to me. "Freak" they said before walking away from me. I dont think they noticed the creature that was in between us.

"You ok?" It quaked.

"I'm fine." I stuttered not wanting to deal with the weird things bullshit. Tho i want to stick around and ask what it is first. Turns out she is an angel thats a suicide angel and needs to stop me from killing myself. Her name is Metanoia, what a stupid ass name. Shes not gonna get in my way tho because after she was distracted i ran away hoping to finish what i was going to do today.

          I ran for a while before my legs started to hurt from the recent beating. I got to my destination, a tall building, i mean i live in New York so theres a lot of them, but this one is the nearest one thats rooftop is accessible to the public. I rode the elevator to the top floor before i had to take the stairs which made my legs hurt more.

          I got to the roof and looked over the edge to see the busy traffic below. It seemed like it was drawing me in to jump. So i climbed over the railing, there wasn't much wind like in those other books where the wind blows their hair everywhere. So with that i let go of the railing and almost fell to my sweet sweet demise when.. "What are you doing" the angel figure from behind me said, the sudden appearance of her startled me causing me to topple over the edge towards the ground below.

          I flew down the side of the building ready to embrace the pavement when i saw that bitch angel swoop down and carry me up to the top again. "Why'd you save me?" I snarked

"I at least deserve a thank you"

"Thanks but no thanks." I stared at her so hard her head might just pop off. I wished for it to pop off. But sadly it didnt happen

"I saved your life" Metanoia chuckled sarcastically.

"So? I wanted to die. You know that."

"Yes, but i have to protect you." Im done with her bullshit

"I DONT NEED PROTECTING!" I yelled. She winced. I swore i saw a tear but she turned around before i could bully her about it. I walked away so i wouldn't have to hear her cry. I know i wouldn't cry from being yelled at. I have been bullied for 17 years and i dont cry. Shes such a bitch, now i dont wanna kill myself. Party pooper.

          I go home hoping it doesn't say where i live on that paper of hers. I turn on a show to watch, maybe Bird Box, yes thats a good movie. I have rewatched it a lot because theres no point in starting any TV show when I'm going to kill myself. I start to get into it when a very annoying non sneaky angel sits behind me. I swear she made so much noise coming into my house and she can just glide through my walls.