Chapter 13

Metanoia pov:

Of course she took it the wrong way. I should have know sooner. Eventually I explained it to her, I shut her up with a kiss when she wouldn't listen to me, then she shut me up with a kiss when I explained myself clearly. It was amazing, I'm so glad she liked me back.

"Am I interrupting something~?" I heard a very annoying voice say.

"Fuck you!" I shout towards Calian. "You ruined our moment." I pout.

"Yes my girlypop I did!"

"I told you not to call me that."

"Someone explain!" Lucelent yelled over the chaos.

"Lucelent, this is Calian, Calian, this is Lucelent." I explained.

"OMG! You're way prettier than she described you as!" Cal said, Luce and I both blushed a bit at that. But Luce glared at me.

"Hi to you too?" Luce was very confused by Calian.

"You get used to him." I whispered to her which Cal noticed.

"ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT ME?!" He exaggerated.

"No, we weren't, you are way to amazing for anyone to talk to you." I answered him, with his personality it's hard to tell he committed suicide. "But can you not tell Mr. O?" I continued

"We shouldn't talk about this here, come with me."

"I'll be back soon Luce, you don't have to wait." I kissed her.

"You guys are so cutee!" He fangirled as we flew away. I blushed.

~~

"I won't tell Mr. O." He was serious. And I trusted him. "You will have to tell him yourself." Dammit.

"Yes, I know, though I want to tell him right now, can you come with me?"

"What's in it for me?" He questioned. I knew this was gonna happen so, I made a plan.

"You can call me girlypop." I sighed.

"YES, YES, YES, AND YES, NOW LETS GO GIRLYPOP!!" He seemed to excited by that.

"I hate you." I chuckled.

~~

We got to headquarters,

"Hey Mr. O." I said, regretting this already.

"Oh hey Metanoia, you aren't sad this time, and oh.. hey Calian." His tone changing bitter. Mr. O doesn't like Calian very much. Cal is a bit of a trouble maker,

"Yea, I've basically completed my assignment, but I have a question." I broke Cal and Mr. O's intense stare down.

"Go ahead." He said.

"I, love someone!" I blurt out.

"I'm fine with you loving people, which angel is it?" He doesn't know.

"Lucelent." I regretted saying her name and not lying.

"We dont have any- you mean.. your client?" Realization hit his face.

"You know the rules." Mr. O said sternly.

"Yes, I know, but I love her, I haven't loved anyone but, I know I love her!"

"You know I love you Noia," He sighed, "So I can make an exception. But your rank as high will go back to normal."

"That's fine, thank you!" I hugged him so tight and almost cried tears of joy, he smiled and laughed, pretty rare with Cal here and all.

"Ok you don't wanna keep Lucelent waiting."

"Thank you." I whispered again as me and Cal left.