Chapter 14

Lucelent pov:

She had to go. I was left alone with my thoughts and what happened. It all made sense now, the 'love' in the poem she was writing was me. I almost passed out i was blushing so hard. My thoughts were rudely disrupted when a very loud squeal filled the room and i was kissed.

"What a loud entrance." I broke free from the kiss, "I'm guessing it went well. Whatever it is you did." I had no clue what they did.

"Yes, Mr. O is our boss. Well, we have this rule that angels aren't aloud to date humans. But since Mr. O likes me he just moved my rank down to normal.

"But your rank, aren't you sad?" I felt bad she had her rank dropped because of me.

"Are you serious?!" I think I made her mad.

"Yes."

"Darling, you are more important than some stupid rank!" She shook my shoulders while saying that. I blushed at the nickname.

"Really?"

"Yes, you idiot." I feel stupid.

"I'm just gonna goo, have fun~~" Cal teased with a smirk on his face. As soon as he left Noia cupped my face and kissed me.

~~

"I still have to do my job." She seemed sad at this thought, I was too saddened by this, "How about we set up a schedule?" She added. I hated the fact she had to leave, i was gonna miss her so much.

"Goodbye Luce, I will see you after school where we will discuss our schedule to see eachother." Metanoia said meekly.

"Got it." I commented. We shared a kiss then she left.

I went to school as per usual. But I wasn't bullied this time, thankfully. During lunch, i say Noia, which was weird since she said she had work to do. She flew over to me, clearly bragging about how she can fly and I can't. "Hey Luce! Mr. O said i shouldn't work, otherwise our relationship will become toxic, honestly I'm glad because I would miss you so much I don't think I would do my job properly." She gave me a hug.

"Come onnn," I was annoyed," "we are at school." But i was still kissed by my annoyingly cute girlfriend. "Ok, ok, i need to eat lunch." I pulled out of the kiss.

"Awh. But I missed you." She pouted and sat down. "I wish I could live again, this time with you." She croaked, her face looked hurt. I knew I couldn't do anything about it. But an idea sparked in my head.

"Take me to this, Mr. O." I demanded.

"What?!" She questioned me.

"I'm gonna make you alive again!" Her face lit up at that. I'm happy.

"Lets go!" She shouted wearing a big smile on her face.

~~

"Mr. O." I stated, he turned to face me.

"Noia!" He turned to her. "You know that humans aren't allowed up here!" He was mad at her.

"Sorry sir i couldn't keep her back." She apologized.

"We have a question to ask." I continued.

"Ugh, what is it?" He grumbled.

"Can you turn me into a human!" She proposed.

"Yeah can you?" Cal snuck up on us.

"JESUS FUCK!" We all yelled at the same time.

"What?" He questioned.

"You scared us." Noia was breathing very dramatically heavy. Mr. O was practically fuming. I can see why he hates Calian so much. I do too now. But he's still cool.