Bonus! Chapter 16

Short chapter

Mr. O pov:

"Look at her, I made a good choice, didn't I, my love." I held her close to me.

"Yes, you did." She stated.

"You can never stop love, it will always find you." I looked at, Cora, admiring her long dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. My wife was beautiful.

"I'm glad our daughter is happy, and found love." Cora smiled at me and shed a tear.

I should explain. Noia isn't my daughter, she is Cora's daughter. Cora left Metanoia's dad, but left Metanoia because she thought she was safe with him. She lived her life happy, but sad and wished she had her daughter. I had killed myself before due to loosing a loved one. The boss of this place before eventually gave the position to me, which I took (how I'm boss of this place).

When Cora heard the Noia had killed herself she felt so guilty she tried killing herself. But as soon as I saw her I loved her, so I watched over her most of the time. And when i saw she was going to off herself i flew down and helped her. I saw the look in her eyes the moment she saw me. She had a sad glisten but I knew she loved me. So we fell in love and got married. (Where we are now)

When Noia killed herself, i became her therapist, i was happy i changed and became more of a father figure to her. I never told her, her human mom was my wife and technically I'm her dad. I gave Noia a high rank specifically for that reason, and that's why I let her bend the rules and run off with Lucelnt. We boss angels aren't supposed to let angels live another life until they deserve it.

          I made the best decision when I let Noia be a human, i got to watch their life together and my cute granddaughter Lunoia was so beautiful.
I guess this sums up the book pretty well. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, make sure to vote this!
And I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes in this book. I wrote all chapters late at night and I type fast.