Taking a little break to come back stronger !

Hi everyone !
As I briefly mentioned in the last chapter, I am currently running out of chapters to publish for this story and I don't want to rush the process too much because I don't want to decrease the quality of my story.
Instead of taking a break, I could start publishing chapters randomly every time I finish one but I like things to be paced and organised (I think it's more pleasant for the reader too... ?) so I choose to stop publishing anything for a certain amount of time (1,2,3 months ?) to gather as much text in advance as I can and then post weekly as I've always been doing.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime, my readers won't  forget this story because the plot I'm preparing for the future is really exciting. 🤭

Don't hesitate to suggest things for the future plot or anything, because I would really enjoy talking with readers (and other NCTzens in general) and I want this story to match your expectations !

I let a few questions down here to inspire you, but you can literally ask anything that crosses your mind !
Thank you very much for following this story. 🥰

🌹🌹🌹

Questions :

Who are your bias in NCT ?

Who's your favourite character in the story ? Which character you would like to see gain more importance in the plot ?

How do you feel about Jaehyun's unrequited love ?
Honestly, this is the aspect of the plot I am the least sure about. I don't like shipping yet I understand that most fictions, especially when the plot is complex, need to be spiced up with a spark of romance. Also, I need Taeyong to have faithful disciples and, while Johnny's adoration for him is grounded on his scientific obsession, I couldn't explain Jaehyun's fascinated behaviour in any other way.

Are the time ellipses confusing ?

Do you mind the subunits living in a different century (WayV in the 19th, Dream in the 20th and 127 in the 21st) ?  Why ?
Tbh, I couldn't imagine the story developing without this aspect but simultaneously, it worried me that Mark and Haechan might not be able to bond with the members of their units easily. I hope I'll  be able to handle this challenge well.

What is your favourite NCT era ? (WayV, 123, U and Dream to be complete)

What is your favourite NCT subunit ?

Do you have your own theories about NCT's storyline ?

Where are you from ?