Was Once A Student

"Benji?!" We all say He was wearing the school's unform even had a backpack. "um hi guys" "What happened?" "So um funny story..I was once a student at Bae le High School" "What" "But I never finished school because that was when I on route on becoming a time traveling magic user so I'm going to be in The Uilmaite Class for about 2 months" "Oh" "I was two months ways from graduating" "So you were a rebel" "Yeah" "What did you do" "Spray paint the school in black spray can" "Okay" "I also placed crickets in the principal's office" "There it goes" We all say laughing "You can sit here Benji" "Thank you Qiu Qiu" It was lunchtime we all looked at Seongwha concerned he touched at the portal with a sadden expression on his face. "Do we know his grades" "They had to have been good" "Yeah 2 months away from graduating" "Well he has us so we can always help him" "I agree with you there" "He's missing his universe" "Yeah I know he is" "He has let's just make his time here at school something to remember" "Yeah" "Wang Chaun" We looked he walked towards Seonghwa who looks at him. "It will be alright before you know it 2 months will head right out the door" Seonghwa smiles and high-fives Wang Chaun.