The Curse From A God Part 1

King's View

The principal came by and when he saw Seonghwa he ran away screaming. "Guess he's still haunted by what you did,"  Tatung says whispering to Seonghwa Seonghwa laughs "It appears so" Seonghwa looks somewhere and we all followed his gaze as well Wang Chaun remains in his chair alseep. "He's your big brother maybe you can see what's bothering him with your godly powers" Seonghwa laughs "I'm glad I'm not the only one whose's concerned" Seonghwa gets up and touches Wang Chaun's hand and looked. "Big Bro I get that you have a kind heart but you could've been seriously hurt messing with Oegenio is not something anyone should do ever I think he went easy on you because he knows that you're a big brother to a god" "Benji what's going to happen?" "I can fix this but Big Bro went head to head with The God Of Violence Wang Chuan he did save someone but messing with Oegenio is something anyone shouldn't do he can easily turn your nightamres and fears into his own power that can do harm to many" "Oh gosh" "Wang Chaun isn't cursed" Seonghwa says "The cursed made him a sleepwalk demon until 4 am he walked back home fell asleep and then woke up normally from his alarm but after that the moment he placed his head on his desk the curse appeared again but now it's just causing him to be asleep" "Why just asleep and not you know sleepwalking" "Because he's surrounded by the people he values and cares about in life which is kinda preventing the curse from doing even more damage to Wang Chaun" "But I don't even have powers" "Memories have powers" Seonghwa says "And the good ones are the ones that are protecting Wang Chaun that and also I think it's because there are two gods that also care about him" "In other words the power of friendship and the power of two light gods is keeping Wang Chaun safe" "Yep Tatung you're correct" "WHoa" "I can fix this but I will reqruie me to head back to Einyios really quickly so see you in a bit! Sorry if I burden you guys!" "He's literally a sunshine"