So A Shrine Part 2

Qiu Qiu's View

"Whoah Qiu Qiu is that suppose to be Benji's shrine" "I just did it I could  since I knew information" "Yeah but this is so cool and it seems like Benji as well" AT this point now everyone was around me. "They're right what...it's gone" "We didn't..." "It came to life" We looked at Tatung. "It came to life" Tatung "Which means it's either nearby or we have to go on journey" "This doesn't always happen but I'm with my brother on this one," Amila says "And since we have Wang Chaun with us we can place a barrier around it" "Eh Benji?" Chin Pao says "Let's go guys" "Chin Pa..." "Benji!" 

" "Benji!" 

"You're...Benji?" Seonghwa only smiles "You're still linked to your shrine," Tatung says  "This is as far as it will let me," Seonghwa says "Which is nice because let me tell you my shrine is nowhere near here" "What?" "Yeah" "So you walked all the way here to take that risk" "It will have to do for now," Seonghwa says "I wanted to thank you all but what did you guys do?" "What do you mean" "How did you guys have the power to make my shrine" "We didn't" "What" "Qiu Qiu was drawing parts of it" "What?" "It looked complete to me" "The rest must've appeared since you were closer to us" "Which means the rest came from Qiu Qiu's heart no offense Zhan" "You're alright Benji and since Qiu Qiu is also a god that means she was able to make it possible" "So gods's thoughts and dream can easily become reality" "They could if the god chooses to" "Wait then that means Qiu Qiu was..." "Already planning to built my shrine" Seonghwa says Seonghwa looked the red string flashed and Seonghwa sighed "They're calling me back" Seonghwa says "Who is" "The spirits of the park" Seonghwa says "They told me my time will arrive soon" "your time" "My time to be fully around you guys" Seonghwa says "So stay alive for me" "We will"

 "And Big Bro" "Yeah" Wang Chaun looks up Seonghwa smiles "That voice you heard telling you don't give up on what you believe in was mines" "What?" "I felt your pain Axel's too but I appeared into his dreams because his fears appeared in the nightmare but yours was your mind trying to make you do something that would end bad for you" "Whoah" "I did tell you guys I was going to do what I can to proact you guys" Seonghwa says "And I will do just that as The God Of The Keyisua Unvrise I'll see you guys soon" "Benji" Seonghwa looks back at the red string and sighed "Back I go but now I need to back a map because I'm for sure going to forget this path" Seonghwa walks on and as he walks the red string started to get smaller the more he got to his shrine.