The Curse From A God Part 3

Wang Chaun's View

Lei Ting stood next to me and looked at me I shurgegd my shoulders we continued to follow after Tatung. "Big Bro where are you..." "Before I came to school today Axel was nearby he said that the tree we all became friends around at was moved to our school near the portal Benji built Axel told me that since Benji is now a greater god it means the main traits of that god can be found in a piece of nature and that piece of Benji is in the friendship tree which is right over there" "Whoaaa"

" "Before I came to school today Axel was nearby he said that the tree we all became friends around at was moved to our school near the portal Benji built Axel told me that since Benji is now a greater god it means the main traits of that god can ...

"I was going to place Benji there and some of us who can easily ditch class stay around him" "Tatung I think you're healing him," Qiu Qiu says "I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it" AMila says Tatung places Benji but Benji grips onto Tatung "Benji?" "Don't go please don't" Tatung carefully sits down still holding Seonghwa. "Benji you can hear us all" "min na toa na ta ha shi o kurayami no kowai sekai ni suberi ko mase nai you nishite i masu" "I'm still learning Japanese" "He said everyone and me are keeping him from slipping into a scary world of darkness" "As in we're the only one keeping Oregnio's curse from turning Seonghwa into a nightmare warrior" Lei Teing says "Well then that means..." Lei Ting sits down and smiles "None of us can't leave" "Yeah" "If one of us is missing there's a slight crack that may appear and that could easily turn Seonghwa into a nightmare warrior" "Yeah" "So we're just going to ditch classes" "Well you're still cursed" Hei Leing says "And only your little brother can help since the cure is with him" "So in order to rpeavent either of you from turning into nightmare warriors all of us have to stay here" "Yeah" "What abut going to the bathroom" "As long as you still have the though of stoping the curse from growing stronger you should be fine" "Out of my way people I gotta go!!" "Qiu Qiu" "Yeah" "Your mom and my mom must've been healing heart spirits" "I think I do remember seeing something ing my house that as like that" Qiu Qiu says "It was photo of my mom and many other gals" "I bet if I seen it I could easily spot my mom" "Warm and joyful memories things are becoming less black" Seonghwa says "What are Seonghwa's traits" "I know four of them" "Oh?" "Kindness, Bravery, Artistic, Happiness" "Whoa"