Home Away From Home

King's View

"The necklace isn't glowing anymore," Amila says We all looked at Qiu Qiu and she sighed. "Guys!" Ze Ge says pointing  A door that appears it opens and everyone looks but then smiles.

"You guys seem to have been expecting someone else I take it" Xiu says  "Yeah we're but what happened?" "I shall let that person speak for themselves" Xiu says stepping out of the way

"Benji!!!!!!!!!!" We all hugged him tightly "It's like you guys were  expecting me" "Qiu Qiu's necklace showed us" "What?" "Oh whoa" "I was able to see all the places you were going to and it said your main destination was our world" "Qiu Qiu the ...

"Benji!!!!!!!!!!" We all hugged him tightly "It's like you guys were  expecting me" "Qiu Qiu's necklace showed us" "What?" "Oh whoa" "I was able to see all the places you were going to and it said your main destination was our world" "Qiu Qiu the necklace I gave you was to ward off spirits that had grudge on all your guys familes and to protect you guys from spirits that take human forms and cause damge to you guys" "Oh snap" "Qiu Qiu then that means you're The God of Direction" "Omo omo" "Me a god?!" "Then that means now you really will have to treasure the necklace" "But how and why now?" "Seonghwa hand me your backpack before you float around" Seonghwa hands his backpack to Tatung and starts floating in one spot. "Maybe something had to reawaken your god powers and since the necklace was given to you by a god maybe the energy in the necklace was enough for your powers to be awakened" "Seonghwa what's in your bag?" "Basic materials some manga books, scrolls, journals why" "Something in your backpack is reacting to Tatung"