Qiu Qiu Is Being Haunted Or Stalked? Part 1

Wang Chuan's View

"Big Bro" I opened up my eyes and smiled "Benji" "I'm back now," Seonghwa says "And with no shoes either"  "Benji!" "Axel" Shaung stood there holding Seonghwa's shoes "How do you forget every time your shoes" "I don't know," Seonghwa said grabbing the shoes "Thank You" "You're welcome I see you two later on" Screams were heard and someone shouted he's back. "Oh no you don't think..." "Oegino I hope not," Seonghwa says "You guys stay here" "Benji no creak Axel let's go"

"I don't recognize you," The guy says "And neither do I but you're on my turf" "Your turf this is a high school" "I'm the god of this universe" "Oh I see so you're the guy I have

"I don't recognize you," The guy says "And neither do I but you're on my turf" "Your turf this is a high school" "I'm the god of this universe" "Oh I see so you're the guy I have...ahhh please" The guy was now down on the ground screaming in pain. "Out of my universe" Seonghwa snapped his figures and the person vanished. "Alright now back to what?" "You made that guy vanish" "He was a lower-level god," Seonghwa says walking away "Means I didn't have to waste my energy on a weakling that doesn't know their place" "I can't believe Benji snapped someone down without wearing shoes" "Wang Tatung is that really what concerns you right now" "What should be concerning me"  Amila was laughing at this point "That Benji is unhinged" "Oh well maybe he's getting stronger each day which is why he's so carefree about people" "Wang Tatung" He walked away Lei Teing followed after him yelling about how he doesn't understand what happened and tried to tell him. 

"Qiu Qiu" Amila says softly We all looked at Seonghwa holding onto Qiu Qiu's hand and sighed. "Um?" "Qiu Qiu if you're failing at something let us know we don't mind helping you," Seonghwa says "I'll be okay I'm sorry I'm worrying you guys" "I know something is wrong with you" Seonghwa says "You and I both are gods we can sense when something is not good" "I didn't know that" "Now you do" Qiu Qiu sighs "There's been something lingering around my house at night"