The Curse Form A God Part 4

Tatung's View

I leaned back into my seat and looked on my left side Wang Chaun was asleep on his desk and then I looked to my right Seonghwa was asleep on his desk as well.  Seonghwa had woke up before we had to take our history exam and when he did the first thing he did was give his brother the cure but during the history exam he fell asleep. "He still has the curse yet he saved his brother first" "Well if I had a sibling I would've done the same" Qiu Qiu says Screams were heard our door opened Axel walked through our teacher shaked in his feet. "Don't worry I just wanna check on my younger brothers" Younger brothers Axel walks towards Wang Chaun "Kyle" Wang CHuan opens his eyes and looks "Hey Benji and you okay?" "I'm but Benji now" "I though you guys had the cure" Wang Chaun sighs "Benji cure you before he could cure himself" "Yeah but since he's around the people he loves"..." "Not enough enegery why did I have to go toe to toe with another god that is stronger than me and he's The God Of Voilence" "He's been tethered to our world" Wang Chaun says "Why do I hear both of my brothers in my dreams?" "Because both of them are with you" Seonghwa lifts up his head and looked around "Hey" Seonghwa smiles and places his head down. "Does Benji have to give himself the cure?" "Only someone good-hearted or related to him" "I'm kinda both" "You're our older brother and also you're learning to use your powers and weapons for the greater good" "And you've been proectig us"

 "I didn't do good job this time" "Hyung" Seonghwa lifted his head and looked at Axel. "No one could've predicated that The God Of Volience would come to our world and harm innocent lives the three of us are still here and we can see each other as well" "Still" "You're great...Benji!" "You're a great big brother don't sell yourself short sometimes they're things we can't control what happens in our lives but at least you didn't lose sight of your family and you won't anymore now that we're united by our family's crest and a portal" "Benji what is it" "The cure it's a cake that has a dagger on it" Axel then unwrapped it and handed it to Seonghwa. "Sorry Sir" "Don't be if it will help you regain your enegery to handle your day but you'll have to hang back" "Right to redo the test" "To finish it" "What?" "Before you passed out you had only five questions left so once everyone leaves you'll finish it up don't worry about your lanauge class I'll write you a note" "Thank you Sir"