The Haunter Was Revealed Part 2

King's View

"Girls, did you hear that?" "Sounded like Seonghwa," Amila says "Oh no" "It wasn't of pain it was anger" "That's still bad" Someone knocked on the door Amila and I looked at each other. "Wait my heart," I say "Mines too," Qiu Qiu says "Mines as well does that mean..." The door opened up. "Tatung!" "Zhan!" "Axel" He hugged Amila tightly "I'm so glad you're okay" "Wait a second" "What happened now" "My heart was warm because of Tatung" "And mine because of Zhan" "Amila yours..."  Axel held onto Amila tightly "People change whether we like it or not but that doesn't mean friendship can't be an option" "Congrats" "Thank you" "Our families are still allies which means if anything were to happen we always have each other's back but as a school, we've got each other's back" "So the guy" "We don't know if he's going to return or not" "But there is a way for us to prevent him from trying to harm Qiu Qiu again" We all looked Shaun Long "We get the two most powerful enegery dark types to create a barrier around Qiu Qiu's house" "Who....ohhhhhhhhhh" "You get it now" "Amila and Seonghwa" Tatung says We all looked at him shocked "What?" "Wang Tatung!" "I knew he was talking about Amila and Seonghwa," Tatung says smiling "So we head back" "Maybe not tonight" We looked at Seonghwa "Eith seemed like he was confident in messing with Qiu Qiu's life he only vanished because he's thinking of another plan" "Can you track him" "Locate Eith Tarizect" "Location found" "I was right" Seonghwa says "He's lingering around Qiu Qiu's house" "How come he doesn't try to find Qiu Qiu" "It's probably because of Amila" Seonghwa says Axel held onto Amila's hands placed his head on her shoulder. "Shaun?" Amila touches his forehead and gasps "Shaun what did you do?" "Kept my word of keeping..." "Shaun?!"