Heart Of Gold

King's View (Lei Teing)

Our principal was now shaking in fear we looked at Seonghwa and Wang Chaun walked through. Wang Chaun sat down in his chair and got his things for Japanese Class out. Seonghwa was the one we were worried about his eyes were red from crying and his hand was shaking as he was holding the paper in his hand. Our Japanese teacher looked at Seonghwa. "I take it this is about your older brother Shaun Long" "Yeah" "Why are you both here" "Shaun told us not to worry about him we still are but..." "He also said he didn't wanna hold us back from getting good grades," Seonghwa says "Wang Chaun and I are going back to the hospital tonight" "Oh okay" Tatung looked at me I looked at Amila and Amila looked at both Tatung and me. Lunchtime arrived Seonghwa and Wang Chaun were not in the ultimate class. "You guys looking for Benji and Kyle" "Yeah how did you" Leing looks out the window and stares we follow his gaze. Wang Chaun and Seonghwa sat near the portal eating food. "Thank you Leing" I gently hugged him Amila, Tatung, and I walked towards Wang Chaun and Seonghwa. 

"Hey you two" "Hey" Seonghwa's eyes were now even more red and Amila's eyes were also red it was clear she cried in a corner. "It doesn't seem right leaving you two alone," Tatung says "I know we should give you space it's just there's a gut feeling that says stay by your side" "Thank You Tatung" "Benji" "Yeah" "Do you know what Axel did?" "What he always does when he sees someone suffering," Wang Chaun says  "Becomes their shield and makes their life easier than before," Wang Chaun and Seonghwa say "Oh" "Shaun must've prevented someone from getting hurt" "Or a group" "What" "The hospital told us that Shaun had many wounds" "Oh" "He's a good guy" Wang Chaun says "It's just..." "Society made him turn into a villain" Seonghwa says "So when you think about it the only thing that is keeping him from turning full monster is because he's got people like us in lives he's got people who genuinely care about him" "Seonghwa are you saying..." "That our big brother has a heart of gold that's exactly what I'm saying"