Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Area H is the most remote and backward area in the alliance. Before the alliance was unified, this area was the game place of various primitive human empires. The artillery fire was blasted here, the smoke was filled here, and the ugliest side of human nature was here. Here one by one, wails, screams, and screams once filled this frantically destroyed place.

    Later, the alliance was established, and it became a post-war peace reserve, and the entire city was rebuilt. But because there used to be too many shadows of death here, many residents who originally lived here died, were injured, some were separated from their wives, and some were displaced, but no matter what kind of situation, most of them were unwilling to stay here again. Living, moved to other districts.     Later, because of the low prices, free infrastructure, and better welfare of the protected area, Area H became a gathering camp for the downcast from various regions, and the number of people gradually increased.     But even so, Area H is still the most disdainful place for Alliance people, together with the people there.     After parting ways with Horton, Tang Qing received a video request from her adoptive father.     "Father."     On the screen was a middle-aged Asian man with a majestic appearance and a strong figure, in casual clothes, sitting behind an imposing wide table. After seeing Tang Qing, there was a smile on his face.     "How is your stay in the military area of ​​H?"     Tang Qing couldn't say that she just visited the base of the military area two days ago, and then slept with her immediate superior. In fact, she has not officially started working yet.     "It's okay, Father."     General Bai took a sip of tea from the cup in front of the table: "It's okay? Then tell me, where can it be." "...The     dormitory is very big and the living environment is good."     "Well, what else? ?”     Tang Qing: “The city’s infrastructure is complete, and the traffic is quite convenient.”     “Continue.”     “The environment is greener, with a lot of vegetation.”

    "Well, it's an advantage, is there any more? I mean, how about the conditions in the military region?" Of course the military region is

    very poor... There are only two mech divisions, and there are only three complete battle mechs, one of which is still The exclusive mecha brought by local tyrant Haidi has only a hundred basic combat troops and no more than ten information personnel. There are currently two machine inspectors, one is her and the other is Heidi's deputy. The rest are some military school students who are about to graduate and are sent by various military schools to study and exercise.

    As far as her personal profession is concerned, 60% of the parts in the base's parts warehouse are too outdated or improperly maintained, and can no longer be used, and the part that can be used actually does not give Tang Qing any room to play.

    If there is anything to see, it can only be said that Heidi, an unidentified local tyrant, has a better name than Horton's original First Mecha Division of the Federation.

    "Why didn't you talk?"

    What could she say? For a woman who came from District A and has seen all the cutting-edge equipment and the most superior military environment under the leadership of a federal general since she was a child, what good can District H say?

    Do you want to say that her boss's body is easier to fuck?

    "Father, I don't want to go back."

    General Bai said, "Oh, it seems that I have seen the bad situation of the H military region, and I don't want to come back." "

    ..." If you know it, don't say it on purpose, okay?