Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Angry Perseus

    Tang Qing failed to help the colonel take a bath.

    It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't.

    Such an invitation with bad intentions, reasonable, Tang Qing, who had just tasted the delicious taste, still wanted to "help" no matter what. It's just that at this time her light brain rang.

    "You have a video request from Mr. Perseus."

    Tang Qing was shocked, and rushed over to pick up the optical computer, said "sorry" to Holden in a hurry, and then ran out in a panic.

    Horton sat on the bed alone, looking at the door thoughtfully.

    Tang Qing went downstairs. In order not to be heard, she set up a private chat mode. The optical brain changed from a bracelet to glasses, and then she put it on, so that only she could see and hear the video.

    But she was still a little guilty, and ran outside the building, to the wasteland of metal gravel, before turning on the video.

    In the private chat mode, Tang Qing's side cannot video. She can see each other, but the other party cannot see her.

    "Hughes."

    "Hmm, I finally answered."

    The voice from his ear was quite lazy, and as the video angle was adjusted, Tang Qing saw Perseus. Tang Qing became angry the moment he saw the state of the person on the other side of the video.

    "Do you have to show me how you squat on the toilet?!"

    Perseus was sitting on the toilet with a dirty magazine in his hand, his clothes were disheveled, and half of his butt was still exposed.

    "Huh? What's the matter? It's not like you haven't seen it before." Perseus yawned lazily, and as his expression changed, he let out a particularly ecstatic moan and groan. At the same time, a slight heavy object The sound of falling water.

    "Oh... so... so cool."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    You need people to watch even shitting, right? Are you sick? Even if they have gone to the bathroom together to compare their size, they can't be so bohemian and love freedom, right?

    shameless.

    She decisively turned off the video.

    Ten seconds later, the video request came.

    "What are you hanging up for?" Perseus flushed the toilet over there, while lifting up his trousers.

    Tang Qing: "If you don't hang up, do you want to watch the way you wipe your butt and praise how handsome you are when you poop?" Am

    I sick?

    Perseus laughed out loud, and his silver-white broken hair trembled wildly from the laughter: "That's right, I can boast like this, my young master is handsome at 365 degrees without any dead ends." "Hurry up and put on your pants!" Perseus

    said

    . Si: "What's the hurry, don't you want to appreciate Ben's beautiful buttocks more?"

    Tang Qing: "...I'm sick."

    She shut the video again with her mouth twitching.

    In a few seconds, another video request came over there.

    This time Perseus put on his trousers, but his shirt was still unbuttoned, revealing a row of strong abs, and he fiddled with his hair in front of the mirror.