Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    That day was actually the day they met Zhao Xiu and Haidi when they went out for dinner. The end of Holden's one-week rut, their last day of fooling around.

    "Actually, when I was leaving after dinner that day, you stopped me and asked if my estrus was over. You actually wanted to remind me that this week is over and we should get back on track, right?" Holden took a sip of milk and looked at her, "You are different from me, you are sober."

    Unlike him, it has only been a week, and he already has the idea of ​​sinking.

    Tang Qing sat on the side of the bed, tilted his head and kissed the milk from the corner of his mouth: "So you know, I am also awake now, a week is too short, I can't be sure if I treat you out of desire|desire I have a good impression."

    "Then you can be sure now?"

    "I'm sure." Tang Qing kissed him again, looked at him deeply, "I really like you out of desire|desire, I like you Your body, I like your face, I also like your voice, I can't help being excited when I see you, and I do that kind of thing with you in all my dreams." Holden raised his eyebrows: "Speaking so directly, I'm not afraid of getting

    angry ?"

    Tang Qing asked without answering: "What about you? Didn't you like me because of desire?"

    Horton drank the milk in one gulp, smiled: "Guess."

    If Horton said "yes" or "No", the real answer may be "yes", but Horton said "guess". His reluctance to answer this question directly reflects his true attitude - he is not because of desire|desire.

    Framed by drugs, permanently marked by an alpha subordinate twelve years younger than himself, and learned that alpha only desires him, and the other party is very likely to be a homosexual, their union is due to an accident, and they are together because of desire | Hope.     Obviously these are things that both parties know well, but he insists on trying to squeeze "sincerity" into it. This omega who is no longer young is really innocent and distressing.

    "I guess you are different from me." Tang Qing took the empty box in his hand and threw it into the trash can in the corner, then turned off the headlights, and climbed in with only a small bedside lamp on. Under the covers.

    Horton said "Oh": "You guessed it right, I want to be with you because of the delicious food

    you cook. " Till you get tired of it." Tang Qing leaned into his arms, hugging his waist, "The time we spend together is too short, and we don't know much about each other except for the body, so you ask me what I like about you, I will temporarily I can only give such an unqualified answer, but our future will be very long, and we still have a lot of time to get to know each other. By then, I think I will truly fall in love with you, not just your flesh| Your body, and your soul."

    Holden complained coldly: "It's rare to see an alpha who can express the love of 'Ri' Jiu' in such a fresh and refined way."

    Tang Qing: "...Oh, what are you doing so directly."

    Huo Dun: "If you didn't touch my abs and say this, I might still be impressed by you. Now, Lieutenant, I order you to take your hands off my abs." Tang Qing hugged her

    tightly He, coquettishly: "Don't, don't, don't, we're all getting better, why don't you let me touch it?"

    Holden forcefully opened her hand, smiled and said: "You need to spend more time understanding my soul , Until you give a qualified answer, you are not allowed to touch my pectoral muscles, abdominal muscles, and biceps."