Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Tang Qing muted the light brain all night, and did not turn it on until the next morning. Then I found that there were thirteen more video requests on the above, and I called once an hour on average for a whole night, and it was on the hour, until I hung up automatically.

    Just by looking at the timing of the string of red missed video cards, you can see how nasty and paranoid the person opposite is. And at the top of the string of missed video requests, there was a message sent half an hour ago, open it and take a look -

    [You're done! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    Tang Qing: "..."

    Well, as expected of Perseus, it really is his style.

    As the only son of the Bai family, Perseus has been known far and wide for his bad personality since childhood. Before she became a member of the Bai family, Baishan had only one alpha son like him, who happened to be a little genius, smart and cute, so he doted on him since he was a child, and successfully raised Perseus into a rare and beautiful boy. Also a notorious genius dude.

    For a long time, the neighbors of the Bai family were families without children. If there were children, the parents would definitely tell them not to play with Perseus, not because they were afraid of being bullied, but because they were afraid of being bullied. Bad.     I don't know if Perseus is a precocious or a late-maturing person, let's say precocious. Just look at the pile of missed videos and text messages on her mobile phone and you will know how naive this person is. At twenty-two, he still talks to a child. If he is happy, he will laugh and cry if he is unhappy, and if he is angry, he will get angry, showing his emotions and anger, and he does not hide his inner emotions; but he is a late bloomer, he knows how to make an omega at the age of eleven, he reached sexual maturity at the age of fourteen, At the age of seven, she went to the bar to lose her virginity, and at the age of twenty, she seduced the popular interstellar idol Elizabeth.     The richness of "experience" is completely incomparable to her after living two lifetimes.     Ordinarily, it is difficult for a person like her who keeps her own place to like Perseus who is so arrogant, but everything is so cheating. She was brought home by Baishan and became the adopted daughter of the Bai family and also the younger sister of Perseus.     It's hard not to be tempted when a person who faces all kinds of ugly faces to outsiders only smiles at you, treats everyone badly but only treats you nicely.

    Of course, she has doubted whether her "fascination" is real countless times, but in this society with different gender divisions, she has no corresponding way to test it. Just the fact that they are the same gender is enough to make her stop all thoughts.

    Perseus is not a "homosexual", and she will not selfishly destroy the other party's normal life because of her own will. If the information leak hadn't happened, her hidden intentions would not be known by the second person, and she would digest this undeserved feeling by herself, so as not to cause trouble to anyone.

    And the development of things always goes against the direction she wants.

    She looked at the information on the optical brain and sighed, feeling quite depressed. She could imagine how angry Perseus would be when he found out that he couldn't get through to her phone in a certain room in Area A. He must have been violently throwing things and hitting sandbags.

    But she really didn't know how to face it. The love letters and diaries she wrote were all over the Internet, and Perseus must have read them.

    In this case, if she continues to be a brother and sister, she will feel uncomfortable and the other party will respond, at most she will try to save face, and she doesn't know how embarrassing she will be in private. It's better to just talk about it and live apart from each other for a while. When both parties have their own belongings and forget this unbearable past, they will return to the beginning.