Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    In the quiet night, there was a crisp sound of broken objects, followed by the sound of footsteps descending the stairs, wishing to spread their wings and fly down. After a while, the door of the lighted steel bar building was opened, and Tang Qing ran out from inside.

    After she left, only endless loneliness remained in the quiet night.

    Holden didn't chase her, he just knelt down and picked up the broken crystal box fragments bit by bit, and the ring was dropped to nowhere. Almost disassembled and couldn't find it.

    It's like his future with Tang Qing is gone.

    Tang Qing didn't go to the barracks for two consecutive days, nor did he ask for leave. But I heard that Holden went, and he went to the barracks on the day he broke up with her, and participated in all the training normally.

    Since Tang Qing didn't have a deep relationship with other people in the barracks, she didn't go and no one paid attention to her, except Haidi.

    Although Heidi has been trained so obsessively during this period that she doesn't hear anything outside the window, she didn't pay attention to whether Tang Qing went to the barracks on the first day, but she knew it the next day, because that day at Horton and Shire's Under the auspices of the welcome ceremony for the new recruits, Tang Qing did not attend.

    After the ceremony, she secretly called Tang Qing, but Tang Qing didn't answer. She ran to ask Holden again, and Holden said that Tang Qing had asked for leave. As for why he asked for leave, he said he was not very clear.

    When he said this, Holden's expression was obviously not right, no, it should be said that he was expressionless.

    Heidi felt something was wrong, and he didn't know what it meant? He and Tang Qing are couples, what else does he not know?

    However, she saw that the other party's face was really ugly, so she didn't say this in the end, secretly wondering if they had a quarrel. After all, it was the couple's business, and she didn't meddle very well, so she touched her nose and left.

    After the ceremony was completed, all members of the Mech Battalion went out for a party that night. Horton, who never fit in with others, naturally didn't go. He went to the mecha showroom and repaired the antique mecha bit by bit according to the manuscript Tang Qing had prepared for him.

    "Do you still want to repair this mecha?" Zhao Xiu came behind him at some point.

    Holden ignored him and fixed his own.

    "Let me fix it for you." Zhao Xiu walked to him, bent down to pick up Tang Qing's manuscript on the ground, but Horton stopped him.

    "You don't need your help." Holden said coldly.

    "Okay." Zhao Xiu paused and straightened up. He went to the resting place on the side and sat down, without speaking or interrupting, just looking at Holden from afar.

    Holden is like a machine that won't get tired, assembling the parts non-stop, sometimes assembling wrongly, and disassembling and reassembling them all again. Most of the time, what I make is just a low-level mistake that shouldn't be made, and sometimes the same mistake is made two or three times in a row. He is not bothered or annoyed, he will start over when he makes a mistake, and his state is penetratingly calm.

    He continued to repair for more than two hours, and Zhao Xiu stayed with him for two hours, reminding him of the mistakes he made during assembly from time to time, and guiding him on the installation position of the parts.