Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Before dawn, when Horton and Tang Qing were still tired of the bed, they received a notice from the old lady Shire. She managed to borrow a mecha team, but the quality was mediocre, and Horton needed to go to town.

    Holden glanced at the message and sighed, ready to get out of bed.

    Tang Qing put his arms around his waist from behind and heard that he hadn't woken up yet: "It's not dawn yet, what are you doing up so early, today is a holiday, let's sleep for a while." "

    Charles just sent a message saying let's I'll be on duty."

    Tang Qing asked in a daze: "He didn't borrow the mecha team?"

    Horton sighed: "How can the mecha team be so easy to borrow? I borrowed it, but Shire said that it is impossible Heidi is on the same level as Heidi."

    Generally speaking, the average number of mechas in a general military area should be a dozen or so, or about two mecha teams. In key military areas, such as the three key areas of ABC, there are more. The average number of ordinary mechas is about 20. Counting the super mechas that can fight one against ten, there are only about two hundred mechas in the entire alliance.

    Because it is rare, it is expensive, and it is certain that it is difficult to borrow.

    After all, other districts are not District H. Although District H is large, its population is sparse and concentrated. The population is only one-tenth or even less than that of other districts. Such a small number of people using two or three mechas is considered too much, not to mention that there is a former alliance's first mecha division sitting in charge.

    If it wasn't for Elizabeth's decision to hold the concert in District H this time, there might never be so many people in District H.

    "Didn't Elizabeth also bring a security team? I heard that she also brought a super mecha, and those borrowed by Shire, it should be about the same. When I held a concert in Area A before, it was just this level of security. "

    The mecha is used for combat. It is really overkill for security. It can only be used as a deterrent. If it is really used to beat people, one shot may kill thousands of people. No one will play like this.

    So it mainly depends on the strength of the police security check.

    Tang Qing was a little unhappy, and continued: "Charles is making too much of a fuss, besides the security team and the police, what do you have to do?"

    "Who knows, maybe Shire is Elizabeth's fan. Since Elizabeth came here, she has basically never appeared in the military area." Holden yawned and said while getting dressed.

    "It's possible." Tang Qing didn't doze off any more, sat up and hung on Holden's back, took a deep breath of his scent, "Your pheromone smells really good." "You can really smell

    it To?" Holden thought she was just saying something nice to coax him.

    "Really, I could smell it a long time ago."

    "How early?"

    Tang Qing thought for a while and said, "It was the day you called me to your home to deliver materials after Teacher Zhao left." "

    But you I ran away."

    Tang Qing said "Yes": "Because I suddenly smelled your pheromone smell, and I was afraid I couldn't help it, so I ran away."

    Horton turned to look at her: "So you were so early You already like me?"

    "Huh?"

    "Didn't you say that you could smell me because you were tempted?"