Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The identity and strength of the new mecha battalion members are not bad, and they are all extremely young. Among the four mech divisions, three are fresh graduates from military academy, and among the three maintenance divisions, one is even a student in military academy. All people are alphas.

    For the H area, which is equivalent to the "exile" place of mecha masters and maintenance engineers all the year round, it is worth setting off two strings of firecrackers to celebrate. But Holden was not happy, because he knew what the source of this "abnormality" was.

    Wearing a formal military uniform and a meticulous hairstyle, Zhao Xiuxiu sat opposite Horton, and a row of new members stood behind him.

    He divided the member information in his hand into two parts, put them on the table, and pushed them in front of Horton. After Holden finished browsing all the previous materials, he slowly handed over his own copy, and smiled politely: "Please Colonel Ball to review."

    His politeness did not soften Holden's face. Some, it should be said, from the moment he saw him, Holden's complexion was not good.

    This was not only seen by Zhao Xiu, but also by the group of "followers" behind Zhao Xiu, but after all, the graduates from the Alliance Military Academy have different qualities from ordinary soldiers, no matter whether they have a relationship with the two in their hearts or not. Gossip, but at least not on the face.

    Holden took his information, glanced at it, and when he scanned the word Governor of the Maintenance Department of Area H, his expression became even worse, but he still authenticated the materials without saying a word, and then collected the materials and handed them over to The secretary soldier on the side, and then another orderly who arranged for the living took the new members down to arrange their future living quarters one by one.

    When they were about to go out, Horton suddenly called out to the orderly.

    "The overhaulers are also arranged in the Mecha No. 2 dormitory."

    The orderly was stunned, and replied "Yes", and when he was about to take people out again, Zhao Xiu spoke again.

    "The overhauler doesn't live in the overhauler's dormitory, but the mech master's dormitory?"

    Horton didn't speak, but just looked at him coldly.

    Zhao Xiu shrugged his shoulders: "Okay, I have no problem with them going to live in the mecha master's dormitory, but what about me?" He ignored Holden's cold eyes and bent his eyes, "I heard that Tang Qing lives alone. Building maintenance division dormitory."

    Tang Qing received a call from Heidi just after returning to the barracks, saying that her brother had come to Area H. Tang Qing didn't realize who her brother was at first, but after a few seconds of reaction, he realized that it was Zhao Xiu.

    Zhao Xiu came to H area?

    "Why? When?"

    Heidi said in a low voice, "I don't know why, I don't know what he's coming to, just now he was suddenly brought to my dormitory by the orderly, saying that he will live with me in the future , I was so scared that I almost thought I was hallucinating."

    As she spoke, she lowered her voice again so that no one outside could hear: "No wonder there are so many mech master repairers here this time, and they probably all came with him. Yes."

    Tang Qing frowned and asked: "Is he also one of the people sent here?"

    Heidi said: "I don't know, isn't Lieutenant General Shire and Colonel Pole in charge of this matter? You should be better than me Do you know better?" She paused and then muttered, "I really don't know anything, and grandpa didn't tell me that my brother is coming, so could it be that he provoked some important person and was exiled here? No..."