Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Holden was a little annoyed, he managed to avoid Zhao Xiu, but he didn't expect to avoid the anonymous phone call from the other party, and the call was still his private number.

    His personal number is only known to Shire and Tang Qing, and it is always given by one of them. Tang Qing and Zhao Xiu have been together in the morning, she gave a high probability.

    But out of selfishness, he still called Shire first, but the other party was busy and refused to connect, leaving only Tang Qing.

    He thought and thought, and decided not to ask.

    After pretending to be courteous with Zhao Xiu, regardless of what the other party was thinking, he directly found an obviously fake excuse and hung up the communication.

    Zhao Xiu is a decent person, whether it was before or now, he wears that fake harmony mask very well, so even though his attitude is extremely perfunctory, the other party still smiles and asks him to be busy first, and then talk when he is free.

    Talk about a fart.

    After hanging up the communication, Horton blacklisted Zhao Xiu's number, so that he could only listen to the customer service's "The user you called is busy" and the popular little dance music a few years ago.

    Afterwards, he went to the virtual mecha practice room to practice a few games. During this period, he made many mistakes and did not perform to his usual level at all.

    He had no choice but to leave the simulation practice room, go to the mecha cadet class for a temporary surprise patrol, and beat the group of guys who were happily watching small videos side by side until they turned into frightened faces. After a warning, he came out. Door.

    Heidi was unfortunately one of them, and because of the beating he had already received in the morning, he was spared this one. Logar, who was the only one who practiced seriously, was spared the disaster, but she, who was watching everything, became more determined not to offend the colonel.

    "This old man, what medicine did he take by mistake today?" Heidi, who was pointed at his nose and scolded again, whispered aggrieved.

    Logar looked at the back of the man who left, and patted Heidi comfortingly: "It's okay, the colonel said that he will come to patrol training every day in the future, and the days to come will be long, and he will get used to it after a few more times." Heidi was

    angry : "How to talk, I want to break up with you!"

    Logar squatted down to pack his toolbox: "No problem at all. From today on, get up by yourself, cook by yourself, make your own quilt, don't throw your underwear and socks into my basin, let the housekeeping robot wash them, and ..."

    Heidi quickly covered her mouth and pulled her to a place where there were few people: "That's enough, that's enough, it won't stop, it won't stop even if you kill it!"

    Logar smiled and bent over, blushing.

    "Is it endless?"

    She was not as aggressive as an alpha, her short brown hair with bangs was trembling with laughter, her cheerful appearance was completely unconstrained in front of Tang Qing, and her tone was a little intimate.

    Heidi, who hadn't seen Logar's expression for a long time, couldn't help being taken aback. After a few seconds, he moved his eyes away and raised his chin as if he didn't care.

    "Ang."

    After leaving the training room, Horton went to the mecha showroom, ready to see his broken mecha. It was originally agreed to show Tang Qing, but for Zhao Xiu, an uninvited guest, they would have sat together in the cockpit long ago.