😈Winterwidow 1 : Training😈

Natasha's POV:

He is late again. James and I have spar training every evening on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But he is late. I punched the bags until I heard the familiar sound of footprints rushing to the room.

"I'm so sorry. I was with Steve and Sam and I lost track of time."

"Okay, but I'm not going to go easy on you."

"When do you ever go easy on me?" he chuckled

"When do you ever turn up on time?" I remarked, and watched as he put his things down and got ready. Once he was done, he joined me and I counted down.

I launched myself at him, him diving out the way just in time. I rolled over and got up, swinging my foot and flooring him as I moved. I jumped on him, him kicking me off and him jumping on me. 

I grabbed his shirt by the collar and rolled up over, surprisingly with no resistance.

"Ooh." he groaned as I had accidentally knocked the wind out of his chest. 

"You okay?" I asked, my voice a tad too condescending than I wished for.

"Y-yeah." he mumbled, his cheeks going bright red. I wondered why, until I felt a small but of pressure on my thigh. He looked away, swallowing nervously and trying to hide his face with his hands.

It was turning him on. I never knew he was submissive. I mean sure everyone has a submissive side, but I didn't know he was this in touch with his. I grabbed his chin, batting his hands away and forcing him to look at me. He went even more red, if that were even possible. I tease him by grinding onto his bulge, earning a moan from him.

I had always had a slight feeling for Barnes, but nobody know except Wanda, vision and anyone who has read my mind.

I stood up, looking down at the flustered man on the floor. I decided I was going to play with him.

"Kneel," I demanded and he bounced up, kneeling on his heels in front of me. I dragged my thumb down his lips, holding his bottom one for a moment before releasing. He gave a slight whimper, his eyes, glued to mine.

I leaned down to his ear before whispering, "If you want to play, go to my room," I stood back up as he jumped to the door. "RUN!" 

I saw him sprinting down the corridor and up the stairs, 3 at a time. That boy is really horny.

I slowly made my way up to my room, instructing F.R.I.D.A.Y to lock it shut once I entered.

James was on my bed, flies open and an obvious tent. "Good-boy." He whimpered at the name, letting me know he has a praise kink. Oh how I will abuse it. I walked over to him, palming his crotch and I removed his clothes.

Once he was naked, I took my time, raking my eyes up and down his body. Once I was finished consuming the eye-candy, I stripped off and straddled him.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered. He was a red, panting mess beneath me, moaning at the slightest movement.

"Can I," he began, obviously nervous. I cocked my head in the most patronizing manor. "Eat you out?"

I sat and looked at him for a while, before getting off and laying down on the pillows, my legs spread open for him. He lay down, his mouth against my pussy. He began licking and sucking my clit. I moaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair.

He let me cut it short when he joined the Avengers officially because his long hair reminded him of his HYDRA time and his hair was short before the war too.

He pushed his tongue in to my hole, flicking it about. I thrust my hips up into him, getting lose to my climax. I release all over his tongue, him lapping all my juices up.

"Well done James. Lay down on your back for me. That's a good-boy." He did as I asked so I went and grabbed a condom and lube from the nightstand. I know I can't get pregnant, but safe sex is vital.

I rolled the condom onto his cock. He whined at the slight stimulation. I lubed it up extra and sunk down on it. We both moaned in unison. Once he looked okay again, I began slowly bouncing.

He cupped my breasts in his hands, his metal one gloved as it always is. He laid delicate kisses on both of them, moaning when I use a different move. I decide to push the limit and grab his throat, giving it a light squeeze.

"Mommy!" He moaned before his cheeks filled with the same red colour as they did during training. "I'm so sorry, it just slipped out."

"Did I tell you not to baby boy?"

"N-no." he muttered. I began bouncing again, causing him to moan. "Mommy, I'm so close! Please can I cum."

"No, not yet." I reply, wanting to test how far I could push him.

"I-I cant h-h-hold it! Please Mommy!"

"Fine, but we keep going till I'm done." I keep bouncing as I feel his dick twitch and the condom fills with warm liquid. The feeling sends me over the edge quicker than I would have liked, but I eventually pull off of him, laying down next to him.

He becomes a mumbling mess next to me. "You were such a good boy, we should do it again some time."

Before he can reply, there is a loud bang followed by a loud 'FUCK!' from above.

"Clint get out of the fucking vents and delete whatever recording you took!" I yelled back to him.

"NEVER! I'm adding it to my blackmail for Bucky." I shouted before we could hear him scamper off.

"H-He won't show that to anyone, right?" Bucky asked my worriedly.

"No, I will nick his phone and delete it tonight." I say as I play with his hair and he nuzzles into my chest. Falling asleep in a few seconds