One

' I waited up for your call
You never told me you would ' -

────────────────────────────────

Sunlight pulses round the perimeter where many young teenagers wake up just to go to school for six hours. It was a bright Monday morning in July.

Jooha opens the car door about to leave with her younger brother. But a voice stops her to turn around.

"Jooha don't forget to buy a few grocery items for me after school okay?" The woman with a restaurant apron on with large initials on it said.

She looks with a soft eye roll at the worrisome mother. "I'll try, mom." Jooha responds with a teasing tone.

"Yah Park Jooha you better bring them or els-"

Jooha proceeds slamming the car shut. The two teenage children leave the car and leave their yelling mother in the car as they make their way to the school building.

It was a normal routine. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Jooha turns to the side as she looks at the taller boy. She raises an eyebrow. The boy was far too busy looking at his phone constantly, as he wore big wireless headphones on.

"What are you looking at on your phone, Jisung?" Jooha would ask her brother.

He looks at his sister with a scowl. "I'm waiting for Taemin's new song countdown. I want to be the first one to hear it."

Jooha let's out a few snickers of laughter. "You're such a loyal fanboy. Gee."

They stop in the tracks as they went their separate ways now. Jisung went in the far back in the school where he meets his friend group. It consists of a girl and two boys; Ningning, Yangyang and Seunghan.

The girl made her way to the lockers as she simply trades out the jacket. Folding it and placing it inside the locker. A sudden bang erupts behind her and Jooha turns around.

"Booh!"

Jooha raises an judgemental eye look at the girl with an eyebrow raise.

"Oh wow I'm so scared." Jooha bluntly pretends.

"Oh come on." Giselle let's out a chuckle. "Not even a little scared?"

Jooha grabs a few folders in the locker before closing it. "Oh i totally crapped my pants. Mhm."

"Okay no need for the sarcasm hunny." Giselle said with an eyeroll before interlinking arms with Jooha, cutely curling her head on to Jooha's shoulders. "Y'know i heard there is a new transfer student coming in to our grade today."

Jooha let's out a soft huh. "New student? Where did you hear this."

"In our grade SN group chat. Apparently he's very handsome. And dreamy. Oh and rich!" She hears Giselle exclaiming and all Jooha was a low energy look. It was completely bored and uninterested.

"I could careless if he's good looking or rich, Elle." Jooha shrugs.

Giselle huffs. "Damn you're so boring bitch."

"And you're so extra bitch. He could wear a trash bag and I'd not give two shits about him." Jooha said with another low shrug. The two girls begin walking to the stairway to get to their class.

Giselle sang with excitement. "Wait till you see him. He really is handsome! I might even try to get with him."

Jooha softly smirks. "Giving up on Jaehyun so fast for a boy you never seen yet."

She sighs. "Jaehyun is clearly not interested. Might as well show him that I have options. Bitch probably thinks I'll dulu for him or somethin'."

"You are dulu over him." Jooha barks back and Giselle lightly glares at her. "Am not. Used to be."

"Right right sorry Elle you're right." Jooha said. "Like you weren't totally spamming my phone last night about his shirtless IG post."

Giselle was quick to cover her best friends mouth as she cautiously looks around giving a soft tapping slap on Jooha's arms.

"Oh my god keep it down Jo! Seriously. Let's get to class." She says with bright cheeks, walking away.

Jooha grins as she follows behind quickly. "Hey wait for me."