Thirteen

' It's not really that bad trying something new every once in a while
Especially if I can do it with you by my side '-

────────────────────────────────

The group arriving at the beach villa rented for a whole week, the five of them stand outside their taxi cabs that drove off.

It was a beautiful beach nearby the coast. The villa was huge. It had a pool outside. An entire sea and beach behind it. It has four rooms, a large kitchen, two bathrooms and an en-suite.

It's perfect.

Giselle grins. "Welcome to the villa guys!"

"I didn't know you guys were 18, so it's impressive that you can rent it." Mark said in awe.

Jooha pouts. "Yeah well I'm still 17 until September." Mark teasingly cheers. "Ayyy! I'm older than you I'm 18 next month."

She glared punching Mark's shoulder gently.
"Dickhead."

Giselle and Jaehyun smirk. "Adult gang."

"And me." Renjun added.

Jooha gasps. "No way you betrayed me!" She points at Renjun jokingly and he rolls his eyes. "Don't tell me you forgot my birthday?"

"Nope. March 23rd." Jooha smirks catching Renjun off guard how fast she remembered. He lowly smiles bringing a hand around Jooha.

The group enter the Villa with their shoes off. Mark and Giselle rush together upstairs to big the biggest bedroom — already fighting over it.

Jaehyun was quick to check the fridge grabbing an apple juice to drink.

Jooha and Renjun slowly go upstairs to find themselves a room, one of them have to share a bed, which Jooha and Renjun both agreed to share a room. Mark can have an entire bedroom to himself. Giselle and Jaehyun will be sharing for obvious reasons.

But sharing a bed with Renjun?

She shared her own bed with him a few days ago. That doesn't change the fact that she is nervous sleeping on another bed with him.

Renjun picked the second biggest room for them. He unpacks his bags and Jooha did too. She hums.

"Want to go for a swim?" Jooha would ask.

He chuckles. "Now?"

"Yeah, come on." She says with puppy eyes bringing him closer holding his arm. He sighs with a little disgust.

"Ugh those won't work on me Jo" he told her, pushing her off as she sighs.

"Fine I will go swimming with you. Come." Renjun tells and Jooha jumps happily. "Yeahh! Let's go I'll get changed."

She runs out into the bathroom to change into the swimwear attire, till then Renjun did the same in the room.

Mark, Giselle and Jaehyun changed too and meanwhile they did, Jaehyun called for a pizza delivery.

The first ones to arrive to the shore were Mark, Renjun and Jaehyun.

The girls came out together slowly approaching.

Giselle wore a white one piece with her hair put into a messy bun with little curls poking out. It's safe to say Jaehyun couldn't keep his eyes off her. Or hands off her.

On the other hand Mark and Renjun were looking for Jooha.

She wore a black bikini with a long red scarf wrapped round her hips covering the lower half of the bikini.

Renjun felt himself go red looking at Jooha.

Until he noticed Mark practically drooling in which he glared.

"Eyes to your self Lee." Renjun hisses in annoyance.

Mark looks away shyly. "They are to myself." He walks away going for a swim now.

Jooha raised an eyebrow watching Renjun. "What's that about?"

"Oh don't worry about it." He smirks grabbing Jooha by the waist catching her off guard before throwing her on his shoulders. She screams midway as he ran into the water to submerge Jooha into the water and throw her in the water.

She shouts swimming back up. "HUANG RENJUN"

Giselle laughs swimming with Jaehyun.

Renjun felt Jooha grab onto him as she pushes his body underneath the water. They go under the water to look at each other,

And then Renjun comes closer pulling Jooha into a small kiss under the water where no one could see them, swimming back up to the surface.

Jooha comes to the surface with a little smile at Renjun who was smug.

She was red.

And he knew why.

She scowls splashing him. "Wipe that grin off your face."

"What were you guys doing down there for so long?" Mark questions suspiciously.

Jooha felt her heart speed up as she looks at Renjun who shrugs carefully.

"We were testing how long we can hold our breathes." Jooha clears her throat nudging Renjun who nods. "Yeah, testing our breathes."

"Ahuh..."

Giselle scoffs out a little laugh in disbelief. Mark went back to swimming laps.

Renjun side eyes Jooha whispering. "Who taught you how to lie so quickly?"

"Shut up." She whispers. "I did it to save you."

He laughs growing closer to Jooha whispering to her. "What if I don't want to be saved and I want us to be caught hm?"

"You want... others to know our feelings?"

"I do...I want them to know you're taken so that Lee can piss off already." Renjun rolls his eyes and Jooha smirks.

"Okay how will you do that?"

For a moment the boy lifts his hands holding Jooha's hands bringing her closer as he spoke a little more clearly as gazing into her eyes.

Jooha was anticipating so much to be said.

Yet not knowing what to anticipate.

"Jooha there was always a fine line between us but i am crossing it. We're never going to have a happy ending , just remember that. But at least I will be with you through the darkest times."

He inhales sharply.

"Jooha will you be my girlfriend?"

She gently giggles growing closer and kissing his lips softly.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend, huang renjun."

' THE FINE LINE BETWEEN US '