Three

' When your fingers walked in my hand
Next day, nothin' on my phone '-

────────────────────────────────

Jooha wake up on a white bed with white curtains surrounding her. It was the nurses office, she recognised it.

Sitting up she was met with chatter behind the curtains and she lightly pulls it aside.

The nurse on the other side quickly makes her way to Jooha when she was sitting up with light headed-ness.

"Park Jooha how are you feeling?" The nurse, Taeyeon would ask. She was the younger nurse and possibly the best— she's friends with all students in the school.

Jooha nods. "I'm pretty good now. What happened though?"

The nurse looks at Jooha with a soft compassionate face as she lightly brings her a freshly cold water in a cup.

"You had a panic attack darling. You can stay here for another hour if you don't feel well enough." She says.

Jooha slowly takes the cup, looking down at the floor.

"I'm not dying right?" Jooha suddenly asks and Taeyeon lightly laughs.

"No! No of course not,
You just had a panic attack. You'll survive but it was a nasty panic attack you experienced. I called your father and he will pick you up in a hour."

Taeyeon walks ahead and Jooha sighs.

"I'm good though! I don't need to be picked up."

Taeyeon raises an eyebrow. "Come on. Go home and rest. Have some delicious food at home from your parents restaurant." She says and Jooha let's out a soft scowl. The nurse flashes her a soft smile. "Oh by the way tell your parents i'll be ordering tonight for my family. Your kimchi fried rice dish is always the best takeaway."

Jooha let's out a snicker. "I'll make sure to pass the message to my dad. Oh and what period is this?"

"It's the fifth class." Taeyeon replied.

"What? I slept through almost the entire school day." Jooha exclaims.

"Like i said you experienced a pretty nasty panic attack. I suggest you stay here and eat your lunch until your dad comes to pick you up."

The nurse walks out and by the time the bell rang the students outside were rushing and running in the corridors to go to the cafeteria to grab the best food before it would all be gone. Jooha sighs.

Slowly standing up from the bed and walking around watching the nurse computers on the empty and unattended desks, sneaking about and looking at the files before reaching the doorway.

She walks out when there was no one and Jooha made her way down to the cafeteria to grab lunch. On the way she stops when the queue to the hot food was pretty large.

"Great." Jooha scowls. "The freshmen took over the hot food line. Ugh."

Instead Jooha made her way to the bread stand. She looks down thinking which one to grab and as she hums her eyes light up seeing the matcha filled bread.