Four

' Remember when you taught me fate
Said it'd all be worth the wait '-

────────────────────────────────

"I'm home mom!" Jooha yells opening the door.

Jisung and Mr Park come from behind taking off their shoes and the jackets slipping off.

The Park family own a successful local restaurant. It isn't famous but it is well known for their beautiful and flavoursome dishes. The entire neighbourhood loves it and their very welcoming services.

Jisung and Jooha would often work on delivering takeaways to people's houses or become waitresses in the restaurant letting their dad take over the delivery.

Mrs Park peeks over to the counter with the cashier as she waves. "Welcome home! Jooha seriously how are you feeling?" She said quickly reaching over holding her daughter's face in her hands.

Jooha frowns "I'm great mom why?"

She scowls "Why did the school call dad saying you're sick?"

"Oh! I'm okay. Seriously it was nothing." Jooha says putting on a brave smirk before shrugging. "Im just a great actor you can say."

"Oh heavens! this girl." Mrs park slaps Jooha's back. "You better of brought the groceries i needed then."

Jooha freezes on the spot. She side eyes Jisung.

"I forgot ma." Jooha truthfully admits.

Jisung laughs. "I knew you'd forget."

Mr park swings his wallet to Jooha's palms. "Go buy the groceries before we open up Jooha." He whispers suddenly in her ears.

Jooha leans in wondering what he's whispering.

"You can buy yourself something nice too when you go. Go. Take the thirty won." He smiles pulling away before going to comfort his wife and son.

Jooha smirks. "I'll be heading now!"

She takes the jacket and puts on the shoes.

Jisung shouts. "Buy me a caprisun please!"

Slam

"Or don't I guess- that's fine too." Jisung sighs.

Staring at the long list written on her phone she hums. Which is better? Jooha has no idea.

Jooha grabs the red jar putting it inside the basket. She then grabs rice and more seaweed. Going to the next section, the girl grabs large amounts of kimchi in jars and then buys the vegetables.

It was a long list. At some point through the shopping she was wondering how she will carry all of this.

She makes her way to the cashier as she lets out a sigh. Jooha looking up she realises it was a face she wasn't quite sure how to react.

"Jaehyun?" She blurts out.

The boy looking up as he scans the items, in surprise he realises who it was now.