Seven

' Now just a little more, only just a little more
Let's stick together just a little bit longer '-

────────────────────────────────
( TW suicidal(?) and a bit angsty, don't read this if it makes you feel awful please just skip this chapter. - Author-nim)

"You did?"

Renjun softly let's out with his perfectly smooth lips brushing through the air that softly pecks his lips. With those innocent fox-like eyes he were watching Jooha in realisation that all along he was punishing the poor girl without knowing the real truth.

Where a misunderstanding becomes a lie.

Jooha softly nods as her eyes gracefully fall down, murmuring words of what she so far longed to say for years.

"Renjun i would never let you go. I missed you so much I— I even considered...ending it. I thought I would never  see you again,

You have no idea what I went through searching for years and constantly writing in my diary because I was afraid of forgetting your name,

And when I finally decided to forget about you...you show up like nothing fucking happened! You forgot me. It hurt so fucking much— I couldn't sleep without thinking what I have done to you to make you hate me so much..."

Suddenly a relief of emotions rush to the surface leaving Jooha to relive the pain and traumatic events of wanting to leave earth — the most painful moment still couldn't compare to Renjun one day disappearing like he never once existed and her having to live pretending everything is okay. When in fact everything felt awful and miserable without Renjun. When he needed her the most she was there; but when she needed him where was he?

Tears spill down her cheeks leaving a warm stain. Jooha looking down ashamed and afraid of everything again, as her heart was beating, her breathing was roughly ragging with sobs caught in the back of her throat.

A pair of arms pull on to Jooha. Suddenly she were engulfed into a loving and warm embrace by the boy she was searching for endlessly. A hand behind her head keeping her face pushed in his chest that smelled of strawberries and a hint of lavender. The another arm keeping her secure as Renjun hid his face from her.

"Don't leave me... don't let go off me again Huang Renjun."  Jooha chants as her hands crawl behind grabbing his white school shirt.

The tears from the girl weeping cover his shirt as he felt the wetness grow, Renjun couldn't help but finally feel a relief and clarity that all along he was his own self sabotaging the relationship.

He was at fault for making Jooha feel terrible. And he didn't even know about it.

"I promise I won't let you go, ever, again." He whispers.

Her face shifts as she sniffles to watch the boy's face but when she moved she saw

Renjun was crying.

"Renjun..." Jooha croaks out as Renjun let's go off her to wipe his eyes.

She wasn't the only one suffering here. Renjun was breaking down each barrier and reliving the trauma just as much as she were.

Renjun looks at her, "I'm okay...I...want to apologise for everything. I thought you moved on from me so quickly...it hurt to think you blocked me or...ignored me."

She smiles understandably with a soft nod. "Im sorry too... "

"For what?"

"For...everything that's happened between us."

Renjun raise his eyebrow at Jooha before questioning what she means.

"You don't need to apologise here. I practically denied your existence and I was mean to you." He says blandly.

"Yes but...it's my fault for not asking sooner."

"Jooha." Renjun takes a step forward as his hands tug on the hem of her shirt sleeve.                           "Just take my apology..and..let me be your friend again."

A smile was created on Jooha's face as she slowly crossed her arms, pouting with her red lips, she looks away from Renjun tauntingly.

She begins, "Hmm... I dunno. Should we be friends after you denying i know you??"

Renjun felt his eyes widen as beads of sweat drip from his forehead nervously. "I— what can I do to make you be friends with me again? I'll do anything..."

She laughs. "Relax relax!"
Jooha playfully smirks turning to him. "Let's go out together into the city."

Hearing the suggestion his eyes lit up and an equal smirk shaped on his face as he gave a nod. Jooha and Renjun stare into each others eyes as the wind blew round them, little bits of her hair flowing gracefully back from her eyes. It felt surreal. But the major tension and drama was solved and thanks to their meet up; they have a new chapter ahead...

She's slowly falling for him again.

he's already fallen hard for her.