Two

' Fell asleep by the phone
I missed a message or two ' -

────────────────────────────────

Siwon slams the chalkboard in front with a large teaching stick. He turns to the quiet class now. It was no longer a noisy room filled with students out their desks. They all sat back down and awaited in the silence .

"That's better." Siwon clears his throat. "Alright G10 today we welcome another boy who will be joining us. Please help him out and welcome him. Give him a round of an applause."

Jooha and Giselle side eye each other with subconscious giggles. They were shoving each other and laughing amongst the clappings. Completely not paying attention to what is happening.

"Giselle stop it!" Jooha laughs.

Giselle whispers. "I reckon he's gonna be so hot."

"I bet he's gonna look like a bloody rat then." Jooha responds. "Your type is always hideous."

The students wow, cheer and chant. Wanting their curiosity to be answered.

Then the door opens revealing a slim and lean muscular figure standing in the front of the class with the loosely fitted uniform. It was a white shirt and the school tie; black trousers and sneakers on. He wore a beige zip up hoodie and the hair were softly brushed and it looked silky. Radiating from the sunlight it felt like a beautiful royal prince walked in straight outta a Disney movie.

The students fell silent and Siwon gently puts his hand on the shoulder.

"You may introduce yourself to the class."

Everyone's hearts were beating fast like they were stolen by the heavenly sight.

But Jooha's heart sank.

'What is this?'

Eyes were widen as day. Mouth parted wide in a circle as if she wanted to scream and scream out so many words that she couldn't find an exact meaning of. Yet there was no sound coming out of her body. It's as if she forgot how to speak, forgot how to think. All Jooha was feeling were shock. Shocked that she was faced with a boy she waited years to hear from. The years from all the waiting and giving up. Now all the girl could feel was old wounds becoming ripped open again and bleeding out endlessly in the silent class.

Jooha stood up from the seat with her hands grabbing the desk forward. Not once were the eye contact between the boy and her broken. She didn't dare look away, as if she believed it was all a sick prank.

"Renjun?"

Giselle looks up tugging on Jooha's skirt lightly. In worry she whispers. "Yah- what are you doing? Everyone's watching sit down."

"Jooha you know him?" Siwon raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Jooha forced the stern glare at Renjun who looks around before simply facing Jooha. When she was about to answer a 'Yes'