Eight

' Headlights, on me
Racing to 60, I've been a fool '-

────────────────────────────────

It's Saturday.

And Jooha is getting ready to leave the house. With an excited face on her, she ran room from room putting on outfits.

Giselle laid on her bed raising her eyes at Jooha. "You sure this is a good idea Jo?"

She doesn't look back at Giselle as she speaks, watching the mirror with the pair of light denim blue shorts and a white crop top on.

"Yeah. Renjun wants to mend our relationship. Why wouldn't it be a good idea?"

There was an unsettling silence from Giselle before the girl moves, sitting up on Jooha's bed.                "I'm worried he will hurt you again"

Jooha turns to Giselle when hearing that, with a soft look, pushing the clothes down. "Oh Elle, I'm okay. I will be okay. I trust Renjun."

The girls sat on the same bed. Jooha holding Giselle's hands in hers as they softly smile back and then... a laugh in unison.

Giselle stands up suddenly.

"Oh okay okay! Let's get you ready so he will drop dead by your beauty!"

Jooha scoffs. "It's not a date."

"Don't lie. You don't ever worry about picking an outfit, and you are here worrying your ass off." She rolls her eyes, picking the denim shorts up, throwing it at Jooha. Giselle put up a white crop top, throwing it at Jooha who caught it.

Jooha would be looking at Giselle flicking through a bunch of clothes, none really fitting in.

"Oh! How about you wear this with it?"
Giselle suddenly lifts a light green shirt, giving it to Jooha.

"But... isn't this yours?" Jooha murmurs.

"You can wear it to the date." Giselle smirks. "It will make you look gorgeous, perfect for the summer heat currently."

Jooha laughs a little. The summer heat started today and everything feels so warm and sunny. Giselle made Jooha stand up and run into the bathroom to change.

Coming back from the bathroom, Jooha stands in front of the mirror. Hair split into two French braids with the little curtain bangs out on the side. The white crop top and shorts fitting every curve and the green shirt open and not buttoned up used as a jacket instead.

Jooha looked beautiful.

Giselle smirks. "One more thing." The girl brings up a little love heart necklace clipping it on Jooha's neck.

"Now... you are done."

"Thank you so much Elle." Jooha hugs her best friend once again, tightly.

"It's what i am here for girl Don't thank me." Giselle responds hugging her back tight.                             "Now go meet him in the city! Don't keep him waiting Jo."