Eleven

' Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness '-

────────────────────────────────

A pair of hands held her face pulling her into a
soft kiss of abyss...

The pair of lips matching hers like a perfect key and lock as if they were a missing puzzle piece to each other. It felt like a dream, amount of times Jooha dreamt of being this intimate to Renjun was insane, this felt so surreal. He felt surreal. He felt out of this world like a new addiction.

She was addicted.

But she didn't know how much he's been addicted to her.

Renjun softly kissing her like she was the most precious thing he is cherishing afraid he might break her. It was full of love but even that small kiss couldn't contain all the immense love he has for her.

The lips broke apart with their eyes closed shut. His forehead rests against hers, he could hear her heavy breathe gently inhaling. She could feel the massive restraint he has put up.

But she didn't want a damn restraint.

Jooha leans again closing it again this time kissing Renjun deeply and in a much more passionate way. He was falling way deeper to the point there is no way out for him.

He's so deeply lost in her.

And he tried to prevent from falling again. But here he is. Fallen.

Returning the equal passionate kiss once again under the pink-sunset and yellow sky. They broke it apart with their breathes engulfed as one. His arms around her waist interlocking as her arms were wrapping round his neck.

Their eyes softly open, as they gaze into their eyes dreamily. It felt unreal.

"I love you."

Renjun whispers against her cheek with a sigh of relief. He finally let all the weight off his shoulders and all the worries.

Jooha looks at him with only that could be describe as a blissful happiness. "I love you too, always have."

They made their way back right after sharing an intense and loving moment, the loving romance kept on following them. Renjun held her hand as he made sure she arrived home.

They are standing outside the house, their hands latched on not wanting to let go yet.

Jooha looks down at with a soft smile.

"Get home safe, Renjun"

"I will after I do this..." He pauses going closer and sneakily kissing her cheek, he then let go off her hands and starts running away as if nothing happened.

"Bye!"

Jooha stands feverishly blushing in shock holding her cheek as she saw Renjun run away home.

"Unbelievable. He's so cheesy." She shakes her head turning around and going inside the house.

"I'm home!"

Jooha announces bringing the shoes off and the jacket off too. On the way inside she would be met with Jisung eating ramen from the pot, sitting on the floor.

"Hey where is mom and dad?" Jooha questions.

"Closing the restaurant. Where were you?" He noms on the noodles and she tries to act calmly, sitting down next to Jisung.

"I was walking home today."

He hums.

"Oh by the way you remember that kid you played with all the time as a kid? I can't remember his name... Ren...Renjeon?"

She raised her eyebrows. "You mean Renjun..."

"Yeah! That kid. I was scrolling through old articles and i found one about his parents."

"What article?"

"The car crash."