ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I was woken up to the sound of a loud noise coming from outside my room, I decided to just ignore it because I thought it was nothing that was until I heard a blood curdling scream coming from outside my room. I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran over to my door and tried to look through the peephole, but it looked like it was being blocked by something. I heard another scream coming from outside my door but this one sounded familiar and then it hit me... It was MJ. My body went into fight or flight mode, and I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open, it was like someone was pulling it closed so I couldn't get out.

"HELP" I heard MJ scream, and I began to panic because she was in danger, and I needed to do something, I ran over to my bed and looked for my phone to call someone for help, but I couldn't find it, I even pulled my bed apart, but it was gone. I looked around my room to see if there was anything I could use to get out of the room. I remembered that there was a balcony outside my window, and I ran over and pulled the curtains and opened it to give me access to the balcony. I climbed out of it and noticed that MJ's window was open on her balcony, but now I just needed a way to get over there. Then I noticed that there was a ledge that went from mine to MJ's balcony.

When I was about to do this, "HELP ME, PLEASE" I heard her scream from inside her room. "MJ, I'M COMING" I shouted and slowly climbed over the railing, my hands were shaking as I was doing this, and I repeatedly told myself to not look down. I finally made it on to the ledge and began to slowly scoot against the wall towards MJ's balcony. "YOU BETTER NOT LOOK DOWN" I hear a man's voice say to me and I look around to see if I could see anyone, but I couldn't. But then I made the mistake of looking down and saw that I was high up and I started to feel lightheaded, but I pushed forward and made it to MJ's balcony. I climbed over the railing and felt to the floor because my legs were shaking so much, so I gave myself sometime to get myself together and climbed through her window

Her room looked like a tornado went through it and messed it up, everything was flung around the room, and I was really starting to get scared. "Guess, you were just too late... Maybe you can save the others" I hear the voice again and my heart sank into my stomach, and I ran out of the room and towards betty's room. But again, it looked like a tornado went through her room and the same with Ned's. I ran over to Mr. Harrington's Room and tried to open the door, but it was locked so I began to bang on the door. "MR HARRINGTON ... MJ, NED AND BETTY ARE GONE" I shout as I bang on the door but there was no response, "FUCK" I scream as I kicked the door. I looked around and noticed that no one else was on this floor, not even guests, if they heard screaming, they would come out too... Right?

I needed to find someone to help me, so I decided that my best bet would be the reception. I made my way downstairs but there was no one at all in the reception. But then I noticed that there was a woman standing there behind the front desk, and she was staring at me and she had her hand out with a letter inside of it. I slowly walked towards her and saw that my name was in the letter. "Who wrote this" I asked her, but she just continued to stare at me and smile. I took the letter from her, and she dropped the smile, "have a nice day" she tells me but nothing about her face told me that she meant it. She disappeared into the room behind her, and I just stood there and looked at the letter, I didn't want to open it out of fear of what it might say. But I needed to, what if it said where the others were, I was worried about them... well everyone but Flash. I opened the letter to see that there was a note in it.

"You know my secret and now the rest must pay"

What was he talking about, who's secret was he talking about and then I saw that there was something else in the letter. It was a picture of ... me and peter on the bridge when I found out that he was Spider-Man, was that the secret they were talking about. Then ballroom music started to play from the room across from me and it set shivers down my spine. I slowly turn around to see two big doors that I never noticed before, "Aren't you curious" I hear the voice again. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I shout but they never replied but then the music got louder, I guess they wanted me to go in. I slowly walked towards the door and open it to see the opera house that we attended, and the same woman was standing on the stage. This time she looked angry, and she put her hand out again to show me another letter for me, I walked toward her because I knew the drill by now.