⋆ ★ peace . . . !

°。°。°。°。°。°。
PEACE !
a heroes of olympus fanfiction
written and edited by @myoinas
fem!oc x jason grace
male!oc x fem!oc
set in — the lost hero
book one of the "folklore" series
book two "her tears ricochet" out now!

warnings :
mentions of battle, gore,
blood, death

disclaimer :
i do not own the rights to the percy jackson
and the olympians series!! this is merely a
fanfiction inspired by it and i also do
not own any of the characters
EXCEPT kaori, kaen, & delilah and
any characters not featured
in the original series.

❝ but you're getting better, right?❞

better, right?❞

❝ i like to think
i am. how's my english
right now?❞

❝ it's perfect to
me. your vocab is
spot on, kai.❞

❝ vo-vocab? don't say fake
words to me, sparky.❞

     Kaori was scared. Scared of the gods, the mortal world, America, everything. She couldn't bring herself to come out of her little shell she built during the Second Titan War. Not to mention she had bigger problems to worry about: her friend missing, for example. When she meets a new boy, one who can't remember who he is, Kaori finds herself enjoying his company more and more on their quest. A shame she was too focused on her own problems to realize he has feelings.

Kaen hated everyone. Except his sister and friends. So welcoming three new campers, one of which he especially didn't like getting so close to his twin, wasn't the easiest for him to do. And his feelings for his best friend, the girl who gave him and Kaori a chance, only seem to be getting deeper and deeper.

Delilah's too focused on finding Percy for anything else. After finding out she has a new sister who isn't the most welcoming, she tries to make her feel welcome. But all they can do is butt heads especially with her new friends finding about her tremor. Thankfully, she had her two friends — Kaori and Kaen. But Kaen was the only boy she ever had feelings for. And those only seem to be getting harder to control.

Jason is an amnesiac. He has no memories and no idea what he's doing. All he knows is he has to lead his two friends — Piper and Leo along with three experienced half-bloods, on a quest to start the Great Prophecy of the Ten. But he is the only one who can force both divisions to come together and stop fighting. And he's the only one Kaori seems interested in.

But I'm a fire, and I'll keep your brittle heart warm
If your cascade ocean wave blues come
All these people think love's for show
But I would die for you in secret
The devil's in the details, but you got a friend in me
Would it be enough if I could never give you peace?
PEACE, taylor swift.