Chapter 53: Endure

Chapter 53

(AUTHOR POV)

Six days had gone by.

The early morning sun floated into the room, making it's first appearance after a severe snowstorm.

Dried blood crusted over the numerous scratches which littered Y/n's body and stained the skin of her neck and inner thighs.

She had almost as many scratches as she did bruises, all of which were sealed in a layer of dried sweat that left a sticky film on her skin.

Her spouse slept soundly beside her.

His face never left the crook of her neck, and she would feel his breath against the sensitive puncture wounds each time she jolted awake from the tormenting pain her body produced.

The worst of the pain came from inside of her.

Y/n worried that she might need internal stitches, but she was too weak to even check if she was still bleeding or not.

The only movement she could muster was the rising and falling of her chest with every breath.

For the first time in her life, her head was completely empty.

Not a single thought crossed her mind since almost twenty-four hours before, which was the final time Jungkook mated her.

She lost track completely of the amount of times it happened.

He was rabid, usually in such a daze that he couldn't stop no matter what.

Each day, there were longer and longer breaks where his normal self would come back.

In those few moments, he would either cry, thank her, or gently caress different parts of her body.

It was through these past couple days that Y/n figured out how much Jungkook actually loved her body.
He just had to have his hands on her at all times, it didn't matter where.

That, somehow, proved to be one of the few comforts she felt.

But currently, there were no conscious thoughts occupying her mind as she laid on her back and stared aimlessly at the high cabin ceiling.

The agony she felt had numbed her mind, as it had hurt to even think.

Because of the snow's reflection into the sky, the sun left a white cast.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep until he slowly opened his golden eyes to the brightly lit room.

Y/n instantly felt his intense gaze from her side.

She heard him begin sniffing the air, until he stopped, and spoke, his voice raising with deep concern.

Jungkook:good god, Y/n, y-you need to see a nurse!
He sat up and grabbed her shoulder, to which she winced and slowly turned her head to face him.

It eventually occurred to her that he could smell her pain, as he had many times before.
But she was only focused on one thing now.

Y/n:p-please... take me.. to the bathroom, I need to pee...

She managed to breathe out the words hoarsely, her voice coming out strained and quiet.

It hurt to even talk from all of the screaming.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook:I-.. y-yes, of course!

Y/n turned her head back to the ceiling as Jungkook rushed to get clothes out of the dresser.