Chapter 13: "Don't tell"

Chapter 13

(AUTHOR POV)

Y/n woke up the next morning alone again, for Jungkook was at another meeting.

The day was peaceful and quiet with the maids, that was, until Jennie came in wearing a bright smile.

Jennie:Y/n! Its so good to see you!

She gave you a quick hug, but with her strength, you felt like a lemon being juiced.

Jennie:I'm having a little pool party before we close it for winter. We should go shopping and buy you a swimsuit. How does that sound?

Y/n:t-that sounds fine!
She said with a nervous laugh

Jennie:go get changed, I'll be waiting outside. We're going to the city. Don't tell Jungkook!

She smiled, putting a finger up to her lips.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Seven girls laughed as the wind blew their hair back, sitting inside Jennie's scarlet red convertible.

Y/n felt happy, finally somewhat fitting in with a group of girls from the pack.

Jennie's friends were so bubbly and humanoid, you forgot they were wolves.

The car slowed to a stop in the mall parking lot before Jennie spoke.

Jennie:were here!
She cheered.

It was truly like something out of a movie.

A group of beautiful girls walking through the mall in slow motion, minding their own business as everyone else took curious glances.

After hours of shopping, Jennie was shocked at the time.

Jennie:everyone to the car! Jungkook gets out of work now!
She cried.

They all started running.

You were thankful for being such a good runner, just barely being able to catch up to their superhuman speed.

Your running skills were far beyond average... but the wolves were simply faster.

The car ride felt much longer on the way home.

For once, Y/n was desperate to go back, and only to avoid Jungkook finding out she ever left.

On the bright side, Jennie was kind enough to walk her back to the Alpha house.

There, was where Y/n heard some unfortunate news.

Jennie:he's in there... I can smell him

You stared at her with wide eyes.

Y/n:maybe I should try to sneak in?

Jennie:he'll be able to hear and smell you by then.
She sighed.

Y/n:Jennie, you promised I would get home in time!

Jennie:I know, I know. I'm sorry. I didn't think we'd be shopping for so long.

Y/n:what am I gonna do!?