Chapter 31: Not Just Nightmares

Chapter 31

(Y/N POV)

Y/n:I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!
I screamed, and backed away from the disturbing image of Jungkook.

I cried and shrieked, trying to run away from him through this never ending dark hallway.

His hands grabbed my waist from behind and he lifted me up to eye level, slamming me against the cement ball behind us.

More tears welled in my eyes at the sight of his inhumane his features.

Y/n:please, don't hurt me!
I begged.

He didn't talk... he never did.

Y/n:I'm sor-

My breath stopped as all of the air left my body.

His sharp teeth sunk into the skin of my neck, and I felt vicious sparks going through my veins.

My whole body just stopped.

It hurt so bad that I forgot how to breath...

He just held me in place, keeping his face in my neck

My eyes were opened wide, and my hands desperately roamed around his back as if it could assuage the pain in any way.

These sparks burned...

For just a moment, I gained enough air to squeeze my eyes shut scream to the top of my lungs.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

(AUTHOR POV)

Jungkook was laying in his bed... the bed that he use to share with Y/n.

He thought he'd at least try to rest, but it was hopeless without her by his side.

Any thought of rest vanished when there was a loud, horrific scream from down the hall.

He sat up straight.

The screams just continued on, and soon he realized it was Y/n.

Jungkook grabbed the keys and dashed out of his room to her door, rapidly unlocking it and swinging it open.

He was completely surprised to see her simply laying down in the bed with her eyes closed.

Y/n:I'm sorry! Please don't do this!
She proceeded to let out various sounds of pain, her mumbled words were barely clear enough to understand.

Her body shook so bad, he could see it from the doorway.

Y/n:don't hurt me! Please! PLEASE!
She cried viciously.

Jungkook's face morphed into a severely worried expression.

You sounded like you were being torn apart...

The shaking grew increasingly worse until your body violently jerked and squirmed in discomfort.

Then, it finally came to Jungkook that you were asleep.

He ran to your side, shaking you until you'd wake up.

After the point of shoving, Y/n gasped and sat up, clutching a hand over the crook of her neck.

When she looked up at Jungkook, the fear in her eyes came right back and she instantly crawled backward, away from him.

Jungkook barely noticed from feeling so disturbed at the sight of her bedsheets drenched in sweat.

Y/n:G-GET AWAY FROM ME!
She screamed.

Tears rushed out of her eyes like a waterfall.

Jungkook:Y/n, wh-