10: Special Training

3rd person pov:

Bakugou's arms twitches, as conflicting emotions rattle around in his mind. Only to pull away when he sees shoto glaring him down.

Baku:"Deku, I can't. We can't. While you were away. I moved on."

Shoto:"After everything you've been through. Let's move at a pace you're comfortable with."

Bakugou is surprised to hear shoto include izuku in a relationship.

Baku:"Eh?"

Shoto:"So long as it makes you both happy. I don't mind sharing. Especially since you need all the support you can get." 

As Bakugou helps izuku walk to their apartment. Shoto whispers in Bakugou's ear.

Sho:"You might want to clean up your mess. We wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable."

Bakugou's face turns beet red. Before he leaves izuku with shoto and runs ahead of them.

Sho:"Sorry, I had to send him to clean a bit before you get there. Bakugou can be quite messy."

Izu:"I see. "

As izuku starts up the stairs. He trips on the blanket and falls. Luckily shoto catches him before impact.

Sho:"Are you alright?"

Izuku blushes and looks away.

Izu:"Yyeah"

Once at the door. Bakugou wipes sweat. As he's finished cleaning up.

Baku:"Finally finished. What's taking them so long?"

As bakugou reaches for the door knob. He hears a soft thump on the door.

Sho:"Mmidoriya- please stop."

Izu:"I know of no other way to thank you both. So please let me at least do this much."
Bakugou looks through the peephole of the door as izuku kisses shoto. After a moment or two. Izuku pulls away.

Izu:"Why are you crying?"

Sho:"Those monsters. Listen midoriya. If you want to thank us for saving you. Live..... live as normal of a life as you can. What they showed you was not living. Forget about the past ten years. Look further back for what to do. Tomorrow is your physical exam and blood work. Then we'll get you back into school. When you're ready. We'll ask for details on who you saw. For right now. Breathe every breath of fresh air. Knowing it isn't your last."

Bakugou opens the door and pats both of their heads.

Baku:"He's right. So long as my heart beats. I'll keep you out of the cage."

Both shoto and Bakugou reach out a hand. Tears of joy fill izuku's eyes as he takes them both and is pulled into a hug.

Meanwhile, sero is looking over Denki's death.

Sero:"Wait, was it self-inflicted? How did he get this past the police?"

*knock knock*

Takami:"I'm here to take the victim to the county coroner's office for autopsy."

Sero:"Fine, but careful where you step. Clues might be anywhere."

Keigo walks behind sero.

Takami:"Clues, like what?"

Sero:"Like how was the weapon used given to him without the police seeing it."

Tamaki:"Isn't it obvious?"

Keigo leans in close.

Tamaki:"It's because a police officer gave it to him."

Sero's eyes widen. Just as he reaches for his gun. Keigo covers his mouth and nose with his gloved hand. Keigo's other hand works to restrain sero's wrists behind his back with cuffs.

Sero struggles and thrashes around until unconscious. Where Keigo then stuffs him in a bag to carry to his lover. Who is the head boss of the gang.