29: Bound Once More

3rd person pov:

Touya looks down at the shy man before him. His hands are a light pink from blood staining.

Touya:"So you finally decided to protect yourself. That's good to know. Now I just have one question for you. Why did your eyes look at bakugou like you were saying goodbye just now?"

Izuku gasps. So, touya pins him against the wall.

Touya:"Well?"

Izu:"I fear him, and what he'll do to them. No matter what you say. It won't change the fact that he's - "

Bakugou sees touya put his hands on izuku. So shinsou and shigaraki try to keep him in the bed.

Baku:"That son of a bitch."

Shin:"I'm sure he has a reason. Just wit and see what happens."

Touya:"So that's it. If that's what you really want..... then you leave me no other choice."

Touya let's go of izuku to let him walks past. Only to bring his arm to izuku's throat and throw him to the floor.

Gasping and winded from the force. Izuku is startled. That's about the time bakugou breaks free and rushes over.

Touya catches sight and puts up a hand to stop bakugou.

Touya:"Listen, take this advice from someone who's in the same type of relationship as you are. Keigo is there to ground me and keep me sane. However, shiggy here is someone who is my reason to live. If either are missing. I feel broken. Those two losing you would be the same as me losing Keigo. Right now he's missing,  and I want nothing more then to get him back and destroy those responsible for taking him."

Shinsou whistle for a moment and walks away. So shigaraki grabs him.

Shiggy:"We already know."

Shinsou gulps and sits in a nearby chair.

Izu:"Your situation if different from mine. Kacchan has shoto for both of those. I'm...... I'm just a piece of ass and a stupid nerd to him."

Baku:"Deku, that isn't true. You're my reason to carry on. Y... you're my everything."

Touya:"We won't let you go back. Even if it means tying you down. Isn't that right, katsuki?"

Izuku looks over at bakugou. Who has shadows over his eyes.

Baku:"Do what you have to. Just make sure he's safe."

Izuku's eyes widen with fear. As touya stands him up and keeps a tight grip on his wrists.

Izu:"K....kacchan."

Bakugou walks back into his room. While touya takes izuku away.

Izuku cries quietly. As the feeling of betrayal fills him.

Izu:"You said you would never let me go back! Not even in memory! Where's the promise you made me, kacchan?!"

His voice cries out in anger. Izuku doesn't stops glaring at Bakugou's room until the elevator door closes.