25: Witness Of Origin

3rd person pov:

While in the car. Fuyumi tells everyone what started it all.

Natsuo sneaks into his dad's office and sees what his father wanted. Every time he went after shoto. He would get caught and be punished. So he came up with a plan. The day came when enji was going to send natsuo away to a private academy for misbehaved boys. Since natsuo knew it was going to happen before the day came. He put all the pieces together.

Natsu:"Touya, please help me. Father has asked me again to hurt shosho. I don't wanna kill him."
Touya:"I'll take care of him. You just need to cover our tracks."

The night came, and enji calls natsuo to his office. Only for touya to walk in.

Enji:"Why are you here? I asked for natsu."

Touya:"You want him to kill shosho. So I'm here to stop you. So what if you have four kids. That doesn't give you the right to kill one off to save money."

Enji:"So he's making his move. Listen to me, touya. Natsu has filled your head full of lies. I would never hurt any of my children."

Touya:"Said the man who hit natsu for getting caught. If you want him to be sneaky. Why don't you hire someone to do your dirty work instead!?"

Touya pulls out a knife and charges at enji. In response. Enji grabs the arm with the knife and trips touya onto the desk. Knocking over a scented candle. Catching Touya's back on fire. As enji regrets what he's done and tries to put the fire out. Touya uses the opportunity and slits enji's throat. That's when Natsuo walks in. After putting the fire out. Him and touya cry together while hugging.

Natsu:"Run before his men catch you. I'll fake your death to form an allyby for us both. That way, we can continue the business in secret."

Touya runs out of the window. Not knowing that fuyumi plays hide and seek in the closet of the office and had seen everything.

Touya:"So when natsu told me that the family would hate me for killing Father."

Baku:"He was lying to get you to be his pon. That way, he would pull all the strings of the family business."

Fuyu:"We all morned for you. Mom couldn't handle the loss. That's when her health took a turn for the worse. Please come home, touya."

Touya hugs fuyumi.

Touya:"I promise to make things right and save our little brothers."

Baku:"I only promise to save halfnhalf. Natsu on the other hand can eat shit and die for all I care. He hurt two people that matter the most to me."

Bakugou loads three hand guns to put on his person for the upcoming battle.