32: Doll and His Strings

3rd person pov:

As Kei looks in the car for something to keep izuku quiet. Natsuo glances back in the reerview mirror.

Natsu:"There's no need for any restraints. In fact, you can uncuff him."

Kei:"Isn't he going to try and escape?"

Natsu:"Take a look at his eyes. Do they look like  they're full of hope? No, because those are the eyes of a doll that has willingly tied puppet strings to himself."

Izuku's eyes are grayish green. Not a spark of free will left to shine.

As they're driving. A black car drives in the direction from where they came from. It's bakugou driving over to the hospital with the courage to talk to izuku.

Bakugou rushes to the hospital with paper in hand.

Baku:^I can't feel this way forever. I've got to apologize for what I've done to him. Maybe then he can come home again.^

Bakugou rushes down the hall, and after two knocks. He opens the door.

Baku:"Deku, I..... I know you probably don't want to see me right now, but I have to tell you something. You see, I'm sorry for- huh halfnhalf?"

Shoto wakes up to bakugou shaking him.

Baku:"Where is he?"

Sho:"Izuku is beside me, see? Eh?"

Both begin to panic. As they realize that izuku is no where in sight.

Bakugou is pissed off at shoto for what happened,  but doesn't lash out. As every moment counts to finding him. So Bakugou calls  Sato. Only for there to be no answer.

Baku:"Shit, no response."

Sho:"Shinsou isn't answering either."

Baku:"Damnit! Looks like we have no other choice."

Shigaraki gets a call and answers it.

Shiggy:"Hey there blonde. We can't talk right now. Kinda busy-"

Sho:"Midoriya is missing."

Shiggy:"I'm well aware. I'm tailing the vehicle that took him. They're heading out of town on interstate 26. I'll send my location once they've stopped. "

Baku:"How did you manage to-"

Shiggy:"I was watching the camera outside of his door and saw him run out. By the time I caught up to him. I saw Hawks pushing him in a car, and natsuo was with him."

Bakugou grits hig teeth and growls like a beast.

Baku:"That basterrrrd."

Sho:"We'll be on standby. I'll get touya to come aswell."

Shiggy:"Thanks runt."

Shigaraki hangs up. Not long after that. They pull into a parking garage by the neighboring city apartments. That's when izuku walked out of the car.

Shiggy shoes to text, but there's no signal.

Shiggy:"KEIGO!"

Natsu:"Take the toy back to his box. I'll handle our guest."

Keigo obeys and leads izuku upstairs. Once inside, natsuo pulls out his gun.

Natsu:"You're in my way. Now be of use to me, and be my bait to lure Touya here. They'll all pay for what they've done to me."

Before Shigaraki pulls out his weapon. Natsuo shoots his hand and snaps his fingers. That's when a figure walks up behind Shigaraki and puts him in a headlock.

Natsu:"Nice work, makia. Once he's asleep. Use his phone to text those three our location. By the time they get here. Our toys will be ready to play with."